LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when you got HH rims and they dont fit the stock suspension on models?what do you use to make it bigger?but I dont want to mess it up,thanx

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by lowcrome@Jul 24 2003, 07:45 PM
small drill bit

turn the bit by hand or at a low speed and make the hole bigger
ok thank you!which kind tough?

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
On most of my models, I cut off and sand down the nub on the back of the wheel and adapt the kit's wheel back to the HH wheel. The HH wheel hardly fits anything except the old school metal axle kits. Otherwise, like lowcrome said, widen the hole out with a drill bit on spin an exacto blade in it, and sand the nub down until the wheel doesn't stick out too much

K. Diaz

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
i usually just cut the nub off the back, sand the back of the wheel perfectly flat and glue it on. the models wont roll like that but it looks decent. on the 2 sets of rims for the regal i drilled the holes bigger and i cracked the nubs so i took sum brass tubing that fit over where the wheel mounts on cut it down and glued it into the cracked part of the nub. works great :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx everyone! ;)

·
Registered
598 Posts
uhm... i alwayz juzt glue the rim to the spindles.... depending n which HH rim u got... the deep dish ones would stick out alot.... so juzt sand the back off with a dremel... or cut it down... works both ways.... or.... make a whole into the back dish on the kit for the nub to fit snug into... depending the kit u are building... i loved the old skool 63 n 64 amt kits...lol they were the shit...

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
just go buy some pegasus LD's. the rims for the hopper lindberg kits. the have no peg and can easily be glued straight to the stock wheel backing.

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
STILL AINT GOT SHIT FROM THIS FOOL,,,THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO SEND MY SHIT BACK A MONTH AGO,,,,,,,I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY ANY OF U CONTINUE TO TALK TO THIS CHEAP NO GOOD FUCKER......SEND MY SHIT BACK....IM GETTIN PISSED OFF...

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Jul 25 2003, 06:51 AM
I understand your frustration, but please keep it private this spoils the good vibe of this forum. :(
when u get ripped off i want u to use the same composure ;)

especially when he has said over and over again,,,he would send my shit back,,,AND DIDNT..and becuz he backed out of our deal...i will post something under every topic that he posts in,,,,,it dont matter to me,,,,,call me immature or whatever u want,,,,i am 29 years old,,,he is the 13 year old kid that ripped me off.....

im sorry to whoever dont like my posts.......but i want my shit back,,..

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Originally posted by wired62+Jul 25 2003, 06:57 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wired62 @ Jul 25 2003, 06:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--jevries@Jul 25 2003, 06:51 AM
I understand  your frustration, but please keep it private this spoils the good vibe of this forum. :(
i am 29 years old,,,he is the 13 year old kid that ripped me off.....

im sorry to whoever dont like my posts.......but i want my shit back,,..[/b][/quote]
:0 :0 :0 :0 AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
You got done by a youngin'!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: You gotta blame your self for that one; Dumbass!

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Originally posted by DownLow350+Jul 25 2003, 10:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DownLow350 @ Jul 25 2003, 10:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2003, 06:57 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--jevries
@Jul 25 2003, 06:51 AM
I understand  your frustration, but please keep it private this spoils the good vibe of this forum. :(

i am 29 years old,,,he is the 13 year old kid that ripped me off.....

im sorry to whoever dont like my posts.......but i want my shit back,,..
:0 :0 :0 :0 AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
You got done by a youngin'!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: You gotta blame your self for that one; Dumbass![/b][/quote]
wow

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by wired62@Jul 25 2003, 05:46 AM
STILL AINT GOT SHIT FROM THIS FOOL,,,THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO SEND MY SHIT BACK A MONTH AGO,,,,,,,I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY ANY OF U CONTINUE TO TALK TO THIS CHEAP NO GOOD FUCKER......SEND MY SHIT BACK....IM GETTIN PISSED OFF...
:uh: :uh:

fuck you I sent it a fucking week ago what the hell you talking about a month and 2 weeks?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts