LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts

They let you play with your rear suspension, get a higher lock-up, by adjusting the nut on them...for g-bodys...

Last edited by Silver at Oct 6 2003, 12:03 PM

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Oct 6 2003, 11:01 AM

They let you play with your rear suspension, get a higher lock-up, by adjusting the nut on them...for g-bodys...
ahhhh.... very good, grasshoper, but you forgot one thing...

it also move the pivot point back allowing the car to go higher without locking up any higher... and if you do lock up higher, it even goes higher. ;) ;)

dammit, silver... where's my fanta???

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
one other thing i dont thing any one said is it not only makes you go higher it pivets with the car so it takes stress of of the car/frame it makes setting 3 very easy and you dont have to worrie about bending ang thing anless you are a very bad over locker :biggrin:

O

·
0 Posts
yeah these are great if you wanna spend 300+ dollars on them,

i spent like 50 dollars and made my own, and the $ i spent was on the bushings, i had plenty of scrap bushing stock laying around to build these, if you can weld you build your own for way cheaper ;)

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper+Oct 6 2003, 04:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Oct 6 2003, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Silver@Oct 6 2003, 11:01 AM

ahhhh.... very good, grasshoper, but you forgot one thing...

it also move the pivot point back allowing the car to go higher without locking up any higher... and if you do lock up higher, it even goes higher. ;) ;)

dammit, silver... where's my fanta???[/b][/quote]
Dammit Mark!!! the last time i brought you a Fanta the police showed up....!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Originally posted by Equipped Customs@Oct 7 2003, 02:37 PM
yeah these are great if you wanna spend 300+ dollars on them,

i spent like 50 dollars and made my own, and the $ i spent was on the bushings, i had plenty of scrap bushing stock laying around to build these, if you can weld you build your own for way cheaper ;)
I agree. I'm building my own as well. But this is a good product for those who dont get into fabrication much. :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts