LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a hydo set up from a kid that crashed his car but he had a four pump set-up. i want to change it up to a two pump set-up on the pumps. its all pro hopper. iam new to the hydro world so i would like to know how to change this around. also i am having trouble with two things, how do you weld the powerball to the axel and i know that you have to weld the battery rack to the frame but how? six batts with a two pump set-up all on a cutty. anything would be helpfull, thanks. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
To go from a 4 pump to a two pump set up asuming you have 4 complete pumps you will need the t fittings that come out of the pressure side of the pumps In order On press side T fitting screw the check valves into that one on each side then dumps on to the check valves then put your slow down on the other side of the block with a t fitting on top of that for your return hoses. need more help just ask. George SRS

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ghost 211: good lookin out. i just want to learn how to plumb the set up in case i have to switch the pumps around down the road. i heard it is high maintnence, you know :tears:

good looks :puffin:

Last edited by gatekeeper at Sep 29 2003, 12:09 AM

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Originally posted by gatekeeper@Sep 29 2003, 12:46 AM
also they have the real thick hoses. what #'s are they :dunno:
what are they, 1/4,3/8,or 1/2 :dunno: any help would be thankfull :biggrin: :puffin:
I know theres #6 hoses and #8 prettty sure theres more, can't think right now beside thoses 2 ;)

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
they usually say right on them...
3/8, 1/2, shit like that

3/8 = #6
1/2" #8

hose and fitting sizes go by 16ths...

therefore, a 1/2" hose = 8/16 = #8

1 - 13 of 13 Posts