LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone post flakes that will go with kandy cobalt blue over bc2? im not convinced i want flakes on my caprice because there's all kinds of blue flakes and i dont wanna fuck up and choose the wrong one! any input is appreciated. i dont want BIG flakes i want like little "sand sized" flakes over the paint, if it helps.. thanks again YC :cool:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by umlolo@Sep 20 2003, 11:14 PM
bc 02 is silver base use silver flake it will give you the same color flaked out .i use mini silver.
:cheesy: gracias homie! i forgot i even posted this up :0

·
Registered
232 Posts
I say you should use house of colors royal blue flake and you will get the bass boat affect. I did it with the candy apple red and put the red flake. The color came out so deep and flakes out sickly like a bass boat! Just another opion but give it a thought if you are looking for that affect :cool:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by LimeLightCCNissan@Sep 22 2003, 10:15 AM
I say you should use house of colors royal blue flake and you will get the bass boat affect. I did it with the candy apple red and put the red flake. The color came out so deep and flakes out sickly like a bass boat! Just another opion but give it a thought if you are looking for that affect :cool:
thanks for tha imput dogg, i would really appreciate if pics could be posted so i know wut imma be dealing with.. so far, tha homie umlolo sent me the pics he promised and it looks like 100% wut i was looking for! thanks dogg :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump.. nobody has pics? :(

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by YOUNG CAPRICE@Sep 22 2003, 10:53 PM
bump.. nobody has pics? :(
:wave:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by YOUNG CAPRICE+Sep 25 2003, 10:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YOUNG CAPRICE @ Sep 25 2003, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--YOUNG CAPRICE@Sep 22 2003, 10:53 PM
bump.. nobody has pics?  :(
:wave:[/b][/quote]
nobody else can help me out? :dunno:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts