LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,253 Posts
Dude just download the LRM rulebook www.lowridermagazine.com :uh:


To answer your question body mods are the most points in a single category with 40 but that don't matter if you have the best frame out there you can still get ya ass beat by a bike with best paint, graphics, and murals. The totals for paint, graphics, murals, pinstriping is 75 :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by str8clown'n@Aug 31 2006, 10:35 PM~6080302
i think chrome and engraveing but i could be wrong
I believe plating is 20 and engraving is only 10 which sucks. We spend hundreds on engraving for only 10 points? :mad: I dont know though, engraving could also count towards craftsmanship/detail category too :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by TonyO@Aug 31 2006, 01:36 PM~6080313
Dude just download the LRM rulebook www.lowridermagazine.com  :uh:
To answer your question body mods are the most points in a single category with 40  but that don't matter if you have the best frame out there you can still get ya ass beat by a bike with best paint, graphics, and murals.  The totals for paint, graphics, murals, pinstriping is 75 :cool:
Thanks.... :cool:
 

·
Family Affair
Joined
·
6,775 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,681 Posts
But don't focus on just one thing! You have to look at it as a whole because you won't get max points in one thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,440 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Aug 31 2006, 01:37 PM~6080322
I believe plating is 20 and engraving is only 10 which sucks.  We spend hundreds on engraving for only 10 points?  :mad:  I dont know though, engraving could also count towards craftsmanship/detail category too :dunno:
i would think it would but lrm has a fucked up point chart anyways lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,090 Posts
FRAME MODIFICATION 40
PAINT 25
CRAFTSMANSHIP/DETAIL 20
UPHOLSTERY 20
PLATING 20
MURALS 20
WHEELS/TIRES 20
ACCESSORIES 15
DISPLAY 15
CUSTOM PARTS 15
GRAPHICS 15
PINSTRIPING 15
ENGRAVING 10

:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,090 Posts
Originally posted by str8clown'n@Aug 31 2006, 04:50 PM~6080860
yo neal get at me homie i need to ask you a couple thangs
;) :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by the bone collector@Aug 31 2006, 02:11 PM~6080615
FRAME MODIFICATION 40
PAINT 25
CRAFTSMANSHIP/DETAIL 20
UPHOLSTERY 20
PLATING 20
MURALS 20
WHEELS/TIRES 20
ACCESSORIES 15
DISPLAY 15
CUSTOM PARTS 15
GRAPHICS 15
PINSTRIPING 15
ENGRAVING 10

:cool:
Thanks for the info.... :cool:
 

·
Family Affair
Joined
·
6,775 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Aug 31 2006, 11:37 AM~6080322
I believe plating is 20 and engraving is only 10 which sucks.  We spend hundreds on engraving for only 10 points?  :mad:  I dont know though, engraving could also count towards craftsmanship/detail category too :dunno:
Thats why I dont really care about engraving. I know its better to have but at the cost of doing it, I would rather spend it on other things for the bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Sep 1 2006, 01:16 AM~6081380
Thats why I dont really care about engraving. I know its better to have but at the cost of doing it, I would rather spend it on other things for the bike.
Tru dat :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,545 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Aug 31 2006, 03:16 PM~6081380
Thats why I dont really care about engraving. I know its better to have but at the cost of doing it, I would rather spend it on other things for the bike.
dam skippy :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Aug 31 2006, 04:21 PM~6081434
I dont know why people rush to fuck up there chrome. I know it looks good but there is nothig wrong with clean chrome.  :cool:
Agreed.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top