41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Super Moderator
113,328 Posts

·
1975 Caprice Classic
8,048 Posts
nice collection. wash that blanket though. :burn:
That's just a bit of the collection I have and that's as clean as its gona get for that blanket

·
Super Moderator
113,328 Posts
how much for the bambi blanket? :nicoderm:
That's just a bit of the collection I have and that's as clean as its gona get for that blanket

·
1975 Caprice Classic
8,048 Posts

·
Super Moderator
113,328 Posts

·
Super Moderator
113,328 Posts

·
Registered
28,031 Posts
man the last few years the editing SUCKED in the magazine was very different from lowrider so i got it from time to time. but the last editor just did not know jack about ridin. and some of the captioning....

·
Registered
141 Posts
I actually got to see some of the pics back in the day from one of the photographers, the pictures were pretty clean and shiny actually pretty good, but for some reason the printing wasn't too good by the time they were put in the mag they were blurry and out of focus.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Ebay.com has em for about $12 bucks each.

·
Registered
334 Posts
R.I.P. Orlie

·
FOUNDER
30,815 Posts
Today!

I talked to the the familia and they want people to know the Cruise ends at Mr Lucky"s 3660 Grand Ave.
There will be a dinner at 5pm and the whole thing ends at 12 midnight. If you cant make the cruise please come out and enjoy dinner and check out all the Lowriders. :puffin:

I found this Teaser Video of a Interview with Orlies but i could'nt find the Interview.:dunno:

·
Super Moderator
113,328 Posts
google is a good search engine
I met a gril when I lived in Burque that claimed to model for Orlie's Magazine if any one can look up the name Maryann McDonald, to see if it was true........

·
Super Moderator
113,328 Posts
41 - 60 of 66 Posts