LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was living in bellflower/noralk area in 1978, My pontiac was lifed in the rear and Orlie was the guy to call any time night or day. A slow down valve went out and he broght me one at 3am as my car was laying in the street in bellflower. He is the Godfather of Hyd's. Much love and respect for him and his family. I ran across an article stating that he passed away last dec. I pray that was a misprint. Sorry I did not note the site I read that on. I will back track my web history and repost. I for one have little use for hearsay and such.

·
Super Moderator
113,328 Posts
post up any pics of your rides and yourself so that we can see how it is. :nicoderm:
I was living in bellflower/noralk area in 1978, My pontiac was lifed in the rear and Orlie was the guy to call any time night or day. A slow down valve went out and he broght me one at 3am as my car was laying in the street in bellflower. He is the Godfather of Hyd's. Much love and respect for him and his family. I ran across an article stating that he passed away last dec. I pray that was a misprint. Sorry I did not note the site I read that on. I will back track my web history and repost. I for one have little use for hearsay and such.

·
FOUNDER
30,815 Posts
qvo familia.... :wave:

We're on our 3rd week of the "Orlie's Tribute" on our website. We got about 20 of some real special photos of the gathering at Orlies Shop. Here are a few....:)

These where shot by Stephen Botel! :thumbsup:

Here's your link: http://lowriderstylecarclub.com/Lowriderstylecarclub.html

61 - 66 of 66 Posts