LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hit the front switch and i heard this pssss like air coming from the back where the setup is now my car is bouncy everything is fine just its bouncy in the front now i have acccumes the accumes are brand new what does this mean.. why did i hear that air ws it the accumes help me pleas

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
sounds like you blew the valve and all the gas has escaped, over charging them can contribute to this, most sphere type acc's should only run 350psi as the bladder cannot cope with much more safely ?

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by Unity_Jon@Sep 30 2007, 03:06 PM~8901157
sounds like you blew the valve and all the gas has escaped, over charging them can contribute to this, most sphere type acc's should only run 350psi as the bladder cannot cope with much more safely ?

Oh thats about a 120.00 mistake, bet you wont do it again :0

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
just ride how it is homie and smile and have a good time when people look at you weird when your boucin all over the seat!! :cheesy: :cool:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Originally posted by AZLincolnFan@Sep 30 2007, 10:44 PM~8904589
just ride how it is homie and smile and have a good time when people look at you weird when your boucin all over the seat!!  :cheesy:  :cool:

:biggrin: haha I agree with this homie if they hatin fuck em :guns: they just mad cause you got hopz

·
Supporting Sponser
950 Posts
Originally posted by bigtroubles1@Sep 28 2007, 09:32 PM~8892442
i hit the front switch and i heard this pssss like air coming from the back where the setup is now my car is bouncy everything is fine just its bouncy in the front now i have acccumes the accumes are brand new what does this mean.. why did i hear that air ws it the accumes help me pleas
Go pay to have it fixed bish!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts