LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a pioneer head unit now. i havent had a problem with it till i got the juice on the car. now it says error-11 when i put a cd in.
what im asking is, what is a good radio to put in the car. i dont like to waste money on one company when i could just buy 1 radio and be straight.
and since i havent had a problem with my radio, should i just get it fixed. its almost 2 years old.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hmmm
i posted this in hydraulics. :puffin:

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
i use an alpine md deck with a 6 disk changer in the glove compartment

md's play with cd quality, but can be re-recorded onto, have text and title, and dont skip

·
Super Triple Double OG OG
22,640 Posts
ive always used and will only use pioneers.........

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my first radio was a kenwood and i cant say anything bad about it. but since that radio, the rest have been pioneer. this is the first mechanical problem ive had with pioneer.
thanks for the replys.

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
i run panasonic deck in my car....they are nice becuz they have a 10 or 12 second skip delay in them so that the cd is being read futher ahead of whats playing to help keep from skipping....in 1998 panasonic made a head unit called the G SHOCK...that bitch was unskippable...we use to drop it on the counter top for demonstration purposes..we went thru so many face plates with that thing lol...never skipped..i threw one in my monte carlo and hopped that bitch all over the place..it took a hard pounding in order to have it skip..wish they still had them around

i never run sony though...those decks would skip like a motherfucker...and if u put in a cd that was slightly scratched it wouldnt like it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts