LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dunno:


It is for a 350 centerbolt heads Vortec motor. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by timdog57@Sep 7 2005, 02:17 PM~3769739
:dunno:
It is for a 350 centerbolt heads Vortec motor.  ;)

Jegs got a few.....ones that are like caps that go over your stock ones.......and then they have polished alum.....and them are like 125-150.....JEGS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am trying to see if it is going to be more expensive than getting a regular 350 which I already have all the chrome for. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by timdog57@Sep 7 2005, 02:23 PM~3769794
I am trying to see if it is going to be more expensive than getting a regular 350 which I already have all the chrome for. ;)
O yeah vortec small block anything is more expensive than a regular small block parts......Thier ya go TimBuddy :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn I need a 350.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,696 Posts
umm ebay has it all

there is nothing different except the valve covers and the carb.intake
evrything else is the same ..if there is ...what are they?
slow down tim ur getting too worked up :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by LincolnJames@Sep 7 2005, 04:44 PM~3770718
umm ebay has it all

there is nothing different except the valve covers and the carb.intake
evrything else is the same

This is true....that's what I was talking about....a carb intake for a vortec motor is like like 425 up to 500 and valve covers are wayyyyy more than a earlier model 350 :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,097 Posts
PAW
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top