LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my first setup was hijacker competition kit i like it i had 83 s10 4 pumps 16switches 10 battery now i doing 2 door 64 impala i thinking about going with 4 fuerte kit 10 in front 16 in back i like 3 inch block and 1 inch lines what i don't know is how much more psi will this give me and does anybody use there slip yoke i was planing to get the rear drive-shaft w slip yoke but for 330 i would like hear something good about it.i am doing it all myself frame is almost done i seen the plans for wish bone but i was thinking of buying one because the one in plans dose not have a bend in it like cce or even pitbull wishbone dose that make a different i plan to drive this hopper a lot and also looking for good cc in Indy,IN so let me know what you guys think and thank you lolow64 :biggrin:

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,456 Posts
BMH

·
Registered
362 Posts
2 door 4 impalas are the best. There may seem a lot, but if you design it right, with the murals and everything, you'll be the best!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yeah 2 door 64 impalas are thebest. You may seem to see a lot of these lately, but your design and customization will make it perfect! Design it with the murals and all, I'm sure it'll be the best!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
bmh is making the best pumps now?

base it on the longest lasting pumps.

I hear bmh has good pumps This is going to be a touchy topic.

Every hyrdaulic co. states they have the best .

Ive been ok running red's for 15 years. Some of there products failed for me, some lasted years and years, i still have some black on black pumps . some comp pumps.

I'm sure that everyone out there has good pumps.

They should

hydros came along way. I guess now its up to what you want the pump to do.
Thats by reputation

·
Mr. Paid
5,602 Posts
Originally posted by lolow64@Feb 6 2010, 01:40 AM~16529712
my first setup was hijacker competition kit i like it i had 83 s10 4 pumps 16switches 10 battery now i doing 2 door 64 impala i thinking about going with 4 fuerte kit 10 in front 16 in back  i like 3 inch block and 1 inch lines what i don't know is how much more psi will this give me and does anybody use there slip yoke i was planing to get  the rear drive-shaft w slip yoke but for 330 i would like hear something good about it.i am doing it all myself frame is almost done i seen the plans for wish bone but i was thinking of buying one because the one in plans dose not have a bend in it like cce or even pitbull wishbone dose that make a different i plan to drive this hopper a lot  and also looking for good cc in Indy,IN so let me know what you guys think and thank you lolow64 :biggrin:
That's just for looks. It doesn't help anything performance wise.

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
bmh is the way to go prformance and quality straight out of the box ,and the best customer service in the industry buy once and buy the best black magic hydraulics you wont be dissapointed :cool:

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
i hate these topics already its getting really old. sup stevie.

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
tell me bout it sup dawg

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
this topic should be droppedx3

·
jus chippin
3,772 Posts
BMH all the way :werd:

·
SO FRESH!!!!!
12,453 Posts
AMERICAN HYDROLICS NUFF SAID

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
BLACK MAGIC HYDRAULICS!!!!!!!!!!#1

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
like i said before and has been said in a hundred different topics posted on here BLACK MAGIC HYDRAULICS #1 in this game proven by customers world wide 1000s of happy customers cant be wrong :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
ive used Hi-Low for years and ive never had any problems

1 - 20 of 29 Posts