·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

lost??..

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
looks more like a pressure switch of some kind to me then a valve. but wtf do i know :dunno:

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Originally posted by matttatts@Feb 3 2010, 10:46 PM~16506304
looks more like a pressure switch of some kind to me then a valve. but wtf do i know :dunno:
Hum does that circle piece under the din turn at all?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by baggedout81@Feb 3 2010, 10:50 PM~16506356
Hum does that circle piece under the din turn at all?
this what i was thinking a pressure switch but theres one inline on the compressor..it has a spring in it and a plunger i think its a valve there small slits on the body that when energized the plunger moves allowin air to pass out slits everything else in the set up works but the down for the rear..im not sure just wanted some kind of input on someone who has seen these before..the compressor is huge and loud and says airlift company and fills like 12 gallons by itself..the cirle piece threads off .it was mounted they a hole..u remove ring slide body threw hole and tighten ring to mount.all 3 of the other valves are conveintal but this one...???any info or knowledge would help thanks...

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
hmm must be then, if like you say when pluged in the plunger moves.

if your down doesnt work then mabey this is what its for. if your running single port bags then it will need two valves on each bag per line. one from the tank to fill and one some place in line to vent the line into open air. providing this is your dump you will posibly need to get a Tjunkction so your line can still run through aszwell as dump.

if you just bought the car or system and your not familiar with it then chase the line and see whats what. you might be better served though getting a diffrent valve.
give this piece an inspection for a rating. who knows you dont wana over rate it if its not the proper piece for your system just to be safe.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by matttatts@Feb 4 2010, 08:41 AM~16509086
hmm must be then, if like you say when pluged in the plunger moves.

if your down doesnt work then mabey this is what its for. if your running single port bags then it will need two valves on each bag. one from the tank to fill and one some place in line to vent the line into open air. providing this is your dump you will posibly need to get a Tjunkction so your line can still run back and forth aszwell as dump.

if you just bought the car or system and your not familiar with it then chase the line and see whats what.
it was used to dump not my truck.but i .was just tripping on how it dump out threw the little slits in the body..its a convential set up...

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
might be a muffler then

1 - 9 of 9 Posts