LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Gotta do it for the pride brotha. I got enough trophies. Gotta rep my club and go out there and do the damn thing. :cool:

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
;) well to be honest i do it for pride but the thing is ive always been in to bikes any type since i was a youngen and then use to love them any thing with bike tires and pedals i was in to to be honest i tought my self how to ride a bike i didnt have anybody ! and my dad was a piece of shit so he never tried but i cant wait until my daughter starts rideing ! but since iam the odd one out of my family my oldest bro does custom audio systems for show cars and sports cars , and my other brother loves his hondas and his datsun , and well ive beent the bike guy i can fix about anything on them and i love doing alot of body work and wel i hate cars there not as exciting as my bikes trust not even close ! so thats why i build bikes i remember before i was in to showing them i loved having bikes to cruise around town and meet up with them and just hang out or just loved chopping frames that were thrown away and since i found this forum ive been in to more showing than rideing but i have dissapointed my self ive built my self a little cruiser and go back to my roots and just do it to cruise and not so much as a show bike ;) no matter what i do with bikes it will always be about PRIDE FOR THE BIKES

·
New School Rider
2,334 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Oct 11 2006, 01:35 PM~6347205
None of the above.
true
I have always been into bikes and lowriders not for pride just to do it

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Oct 11 2006, 08:22 AM~6346294
Gotta do it for the pride brotha. Gotta rep my club and go out there and do the damn thing.  :cool:
x2 also as a hobby to keep me off the streets..thats y i build them..and to meet a whole mess a new homies and because its a badass art!

·
New School Rider
2,334 Posts
Originally posted by *SEEZER*@Oct 11 2006, 02:09 PM~6347405
x2 also as a hobby to keep me off the streets..thats y i build them..and to meet a whole mess a new homies and because its a badass art!
luv the two wheeled art

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
just for fun

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
i do it for the love not the pride i love building bikes till the day i die. ill never buy a bike that i cant get my hands dirty with

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Originally posted by *SEEZER*@Oct 11 2006, 11:09 AM~6347405
yeah i also do it to stay of the streets. was heading in a bad direction and now thanks to my love for them it help me to head the right way. also i do it for the pride. its also my hobby, like my girl said, she rather have me spend my money on that then on some weed or g. i dont smoke,drink or anything. but anyways i always tell her i rather spend the money on her, and well she disagrees, but what i do is every week i each of them get a lil from me, thats how i do it.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
FOR THE LOVE OF THE LOWRIDING GAME.....GIRLS.....THE CLUB.....AND MOST OF ALL PRIDE

·
New School Rider
2,334 Posts
Originally posted by *SEEZER*@Oct 11 2006, 02:13 PM~6347443
yeah i got love for both two wheel and three.....yo juangotti you got pix of ur bike?
just of my nefews bikes that i did but there not on the digi
mine s in the making

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
SORTA LIKE WHAT BAD NEWS ,MI JEFITO WASN'T AROUND THAT MUCH,BUT WHEN HE WAS ,HE ALWAYS BROUGHT OVER THE NEWEST LOWRIDER MAGS,HE'ED ALSO HAVE A DIFFERENT RYDE TOO,TO THIS PRESENT DAY,I ENJOYED HELPING BUILD NOT ONLY MY SHORTY'S BIKES,BUT ALSO THE ONES IN THE CLUB,HOPEFULLY THEY WILL LEARN TO HONOR AND RESPECT AND MEET THE CHALLENGE OF BEING IN A BIKE CLUB,SO THAT LATER IN LIFE THEY'LL HOPEFULLY BE PART OF THE CAR CLUB....THAT WAY I CAN SAY CON ORGULLO....BUILT WITH PRIDE,RIDE WITH HONOR........<=PURO SANTANA AQUI=> :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Originally posted by jr90059@Oct 11 2006, 12:57 PM~6348196
yeah i also do it to stay of the streets. was heading in a bad direction and now thanks to my love for them it help me to head the right way. also i do it for the pride. its also my hobby, like my girl said, she rather have me spend my money on that then on some weed or g. i dont smoke,drink or anything. but anyways i always tell her i rather spend the money on her, and well she disagrees, but what i do is every week i each of them get a lil from me, thats how i do it.
thats cool, im clean now too

1 - 20 of 37 Posts