LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 11 2003, 05:54 PM
they're not really rare ......
they are nice cars, a good addition to the collectoin. but...... please whatever you do to it DO NOT try and make a lowrider out of it or put big ass wheels on it.

thank you :)
lol well dam theres goes my thoughts lol na j/p naa no way ill make it into a lolo , i just though nice pearl blue paint job , lowered a bit and chrom wheels whould look good :cool:

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by PiK@Oct 11 2003, 02:05 AM
I agree Muscle cars are just that not lowriders.. My girl finally understands that when we first started shoppin for lowrider models she would point out chevelle's and nova's and old camaro's and shit but I explained it to her she gets it now
yeah right . you just have to have some skills o make it look right.

i used to have some old Lowrider pics from the 70s in one of them you could barely see a 69 Chevelle sporting Rockets and in another a 78 or 79 camaro on some Baskets

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
yeah not to mention the 66 has a 1 piece tilt front end that opens up and has part of the rollcage coming out to the radiator.
it has a "front loop" in technical/racing terms. plus a 427 bigblock with a blower.......... far far from lowrider material there. lol

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 11 2003, 06:12 PM
yeah not to mention the 66 has a 1 piece tilt front end that opens up and has part of the rollcage coming out to the radiator.
it has a "front loop" in technical/racing terms. plus a 427 bigblock with a blower.......... far far from lowrider material there. lol
lol yes but thats right up your ally ay :cool: i got a few pics ull like , ill post em when they get developed

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 11 2003, 10:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 11 2003, 10:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Oct 11 2003, 04:32 AM
hey mad , didnt u have a topic about a chevelle not to long ago? post up the url  :cool:  :cool:
Yeah, it's a '70 though but here it is.......

The Chevelle[/b][/quote]
Mad. That Frame , motor, R.B, etc was a stock kit from a firebird drag car kit, Right????? I got that kit and im using those parts to build a Pro Street 41 wagon/ Delivery ...... ill post up a pick later...

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Oct 11 2003, 10:17 AM
Mad. That Frame , motor, R.B, etc was a stock kit from a firebird drag car kit, Right????? I got that kit and im using those parts to build a Pro Street 41 wagon/ Delivery ...... ill post up a pick later...
nope....... the engine is out of a 55 chevy, the wheels/tires are off of a top fuel funnycar theres some parts off of a camaro, some other parts from here and there and a few hand made crossbars and stuff.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 12 2003, 02:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 12 2003, 02:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Oct 11 2003, 04:32 AM
hey mad , didnt u have a topic about a chevelle not to long ago? post up the url  :cool:  :cool:

The Chevelle[/b][/quote]
man that 70 looks mean as hell , looks like it can do a bit of damage ;) ;) i likes :cool: :cool: im paintin my 66 candy blue with flake the candy is like the blue of the car as stock , hopfully ill turn out alright

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by 64_impalas+Oct 11 2003, 10:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (64_impalas @ Oct 11 2003, 10:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 12 2003, 02:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas
@Oct 11 2003, 04:32 AM

The Chevelle
man that 70 looks mean as hell , looks like it can do a bit of damage ;) ;) i likes :cool: :cool: im paintin my 66 candy blue with flake the candy is like the blue of the car as stock , hopfully ill turn out alright[/b][/quote]
post pics if you can :biggrin:

·
Registered
772 Posts
well, damn, i was reading this post, and i thought "noone is going to like my 32 ford coupe. because i was goin to lay it low sittin on all chrome 20's." but hey, i dont care what other people think. its my model.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts