LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
people will argue with me on this one.....but i got a badger anthem 155..........

it only costed $100 and it does really fine lines too........just got to get real close to the work.......

to spray an airbrush you only need a maximum of 30 psi....and 15 at the least.......

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
I ONLY USE PASCHE DUAL ACTION VL--I HAVE THREE DUAL ACTIONS----I ALSO HAVE 1 SINGLE ACTION PASCHE AS WELL AS AN AIR ERASER BY PASCHE---------I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ALL PASCHE PRODUCTS........PEACE

Last edited by lowriderlife at Sep 15 2003, 02:31 PM

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by 64_impalas@Sep 16 2003, 05:54 PM
whats a air eraser ?
it's like a mini sand blaster used to etch glass----- :biggrin: it's just as big as an airbrush w/ a little gravity cup to put the mica powder in----of course it uses a special powder to blast glass-----peace

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Originally posted by lowriderlife+Sep 17 2003, 09:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowriderlife @ Sep 17 2003, 09:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Sep 16 2003, 05:54 PM
whats a air eraser ?
it's like a mini sand blaster used to etch glass----- :biggrin: it's just as big as an airbrush w/ a little gravity cup to put the mica powder in----of course it uses a special powder to blast glass-----peace[/b][/quote]
Hey bro, speaking of glass etching and all, I been engraving glass now for a while but only using a dremel and some diamond bits. I would like to learn how to use a sand blasting tool. Where can I buy one of those guns and what else would I need to get me started. I have a lot of people wanting their windows done.
Thanks,

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Originally posted by Royal50+Sep 18 2003, 01:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Royal50 @ Sep 18 2003, 01:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 17 2003, 09:17 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas
@Sep 16 2003, 05:54 PM
whats a air eraser ?

it's like a mini sand blaster used to etch glass----- :biggrin: it's just as big as an airbrush w/ a little gravity cup to put the mica powder in----of course it uses a special powder to blast glass-----peace
Hey bro, speaking of glass etching and all, I been engraving glass now for a while but only using a dremel and some diamond bits. I would like to learn how to use a sand blasting tool. Where can I buy one of those guns and what else would I need to get me started. I have a lot of people wanting their windows done.
Thanks,[/b][/quote]
Send me a private message if you have any info, thanks.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by lowriderlife+Sep 18 2003, 01:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowriderlife @ Sep 18 2003, 01:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Sep 16 2003, 05:54 PM
whats a air eraser ?
it's like a mini sand blaster used to etch glass----- :biggrin: it's just as big as an airbrush w/ a little gravity cup to put the mica powder in----of course it uses a special powder to blast glass-----peace[/b][/quote]
ohho k thanks

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** I have the "IWATA HP-C" with a teflon needle bearing added for automotive paints( $160 ), & the VL as well .. The VL is an excellent acrylic t-shirt airbrush but can also be used in automotive but, the plastic handle cannot hold up to the chemicals like Laquer thinner & Reducers...I have used it alot for automotive before i bought the HP-C so i would have to take the handle off to be safe ...(not everyone keeps paint in the cup)

My HP-C is great to work with .. Sprays a super fine line & It cleans really easy since it is a gravity feed ... I would recommend trying one out --it will last you a lifetime if you take care of it ....Thats my $1.50 worth for ya.......

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Sep 18 2003, 05:30 AM
** I have the "IWATA HP-C" with a teflon needle bearing added for automotive paints( $160 ), & the VL as well .. The VL is an excellent acrylic t-shirt airbrush but can also be used in automotive but, the plastic handle cannot hold up to the chemicals like Laquer thinner & Reducers...I have used it alot for automotive before i bought the HP-C so i would have to take the handle off to be safe ...(not everyone keeps paint in the cup)

My HP-C is great to work with .. Sprays a super fine line & It cleans really easy since it is a gravity feed ... I would recommend trying one out --it will last you a lifetime if you take care of it ....Thats my $1.50 worth for ya.......
that is true about the plastic pasche handles-----that is why if you notice most muralist who use them take the plastic handles off----pacshe does make a few airbrushes w/ metal handles as well but a bit more expensive----good luck peace

1 - 10 of 10 Posts