LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i listen to all type's of music. it depend's on what type of mood im in at the time.
when building engine's , a lil creedence clearwater,ZZ-TOP, pink floyd, bob marley.
and when im painting some zeppllin,metallica,notorious big, 2-pac, or ice cube. and when im thinking of what im going to build, george thorogood, AC/DC, janis joplin, the game, or some good OLDIE'S.

·
Registered
305 Posts
MF DOOM, Lord Quas, Madlib, Edan, J Zone, Yak ballz, Big L, Bumpy Knuckles, Kool Keith, Mad Skills, Keith Murry, Old dirty bastard, Immortal technique, Non-phixion, Smut Peddlers, Klashnekoff, Company flow, DJ Rupture, DJ Shadow, Cut chemist, Mix Master Mike, The X-Ecutioners, Scratch perverts.

That type of shit mostly.

Also Dub, Reggae, Drum'n'Bass, Electro, some Alt Rock, and local NZ Hip Hop, and Dub, we got some musical talent down here, believe that.

·
Buildin ain't EZ
7,123 Posts
i listen to HIP HOP. OLDIES and if i really want to get down and concentrait i'll put some CELION DION. hahahahahahaah :roflmao:
JK

·
Registered
9,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by 408models@Aug 26 2006, 07:22 PM~6049955
i listen to HIP HOP. OLDIES and if i really want to get down and concentrait  i'll put some CELION DION. hahahahahahaah  :roflmao:
JK
im going to have a talk with beto lil primo about you. :roflmao:

·
Buildin ain't EZ
7,123 Posts
like that one huh. seriously i bust out mt dads old skool RANCHERAS & CORRIDOS. that shit shit gets me down on my kits.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Originally posted by erase one@Aug 26 2006, 08:17 PM~6049920
MF DOOM, Lord Quas, Madlib, Edan, J Zone, Yak ballz, Big L, Bumpy Knuckles, Kool Keith, Mad Skills, Keith Murry, Old dirty bastard, Immortal technique, Non-phixion, Smut Peddlers, Klashnekoff, Company flow, DJ Rupture, DJ Shadow, Cut chemist, Mix Master Mike, The X-Ecutioners, Scratch perverts.

That type of shit mostly.
hell yeah! i swear not enough people know about him! i like all kinds of real hip hop like that, but i really don't have any groups specificly. i blew up the graffiti script from his cover and printed it on a t shirt in grahpics class(or print shop) check your pms erase!

i went to like a sample site(but with full songs) and got a bunch of upcoming artists, put em on a cd and that lasts months. one of my favorites i found on that site is aram danesh and the superhuman crew. also the def poets(basicly like the beastie boys) those are my latest cd's and thats from last school year sometime. i don't really have a passion for music as much as others i guess. mostly just tv..and then i end up getting in the zone with my models so i don't hear anything! lately its been 311, incubus, the blues travelers and when i need to that westside sound for my caddy, wc, ice cube you know. outkast too even though they're eastside.

EDIT-you know, i almost feel like a bad person for forgetting this, but everyonce in awhile i get some parlament goin on :biggrin: george clinton and the parliment funkadelics if you don't know!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
mac dre, mistah fab,celly cell, e-40, snoop dogg, mr criminal, 2pac,bone thugs, lil rob,mr shadow

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
i mostly get to listen to my wife stomping on the ceiling above me cuz she wants me to do something or , my daughter calling me constantly for something.....but when i can i get to listen to damn near every new hip hop song and most of the new rock or whatever ya wanna call it alternative? shit.....on a burnt cd , i don't buy much music, fuckin can't listen to it anyways LOL

i could not begin to list the shit i like, but it's stuff that either makes want to kick ass or it's stuff that will make me reminisce.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
haha well i listen to bleeding through, dark funeral,cattle decapitaion, slayer, cradle of filth, dr. acula, black daligha murder, children of bodom. just to name a few!!!

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Tupac / The Game / Easy-E / Ice Cube / Lil Rob / ODM / AND MOST OF ALL THE LIGHTER SHADE OF BROWN!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts