LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do I use to thin epoxy primer and to clean the gun afterwards?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
what kind of epoxy is it? I know on ppg's dp primers you can thin them with the same reducer (dt) used in the base coats. To clean up use lac. thinner.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Originally posted by STR8RIDA@Jan 23 2010, 03:30 PM~16386740
what kind of epoxy is it? I know on ppg's dp primers you can thin them with the same reducer (dt) used in the base coats. To clean up use lac. thinner.

X2 :)

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by STR8RIDA@Jan 23 2010, 03:30 PM~16386740
I think keystone...

·
Registered
857 Posts
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT BROTHA......KEYSTONE SHOULD NOT HAVE LET YOU LEAVE THE BUILDING WITHOUT YOU HAVING A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF WHICH PRODUCT TO USE......
BUT IF YOU GOT THE HOME BOY HOOK UP YOU NEED TO GET THE HARDENER FOR IT AND ALMOST ANY REDUCER WILL WORK WITH THE KEYSTONE CRAP.....JUST GET THE RIGHT TEMP.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by AuggieStyle@Jan 24 2010, 09:04 PM~16398234
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT BROTHA......KEYSTONE SHOULD NOT HAVE LET YOU LEAVE THE BUILDING WITHOUT YOU HAVING A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF WHICH PRODUCT TO USE......
BUT IF YOU GOT THE HOME BOY HOOK UP YOU NEED TO GET THE HARDENER FOR IT AND ALMOST ANY REDUCER WILL WORK WITH THE KEYSTONE  CRAP.....JUST GET THE RIGHT TEMP.
Haha hold up im kinda slow what you mean? Yea I got the hardener

1 - 6 of 6 Posts