LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the thing. The first day I got my bike (well the day after actually...) I road it like 10 miles straight without even stopping to put my feet down to pavement no joke. Well a few times I did for dips I thought that I might crape my tails in and the ocassional stoplight. but for the most part I was good. My ass hurt like hell, but I was having so much fun (good lord that is easy to take out of context... :uh: ). Anyway, after that day I could hardly walk (and I definitly couldn't ride) for like 3 days straight, but I couldn't tell if it was my leg muscles that were sore or because I am 5'11 squating on a 20 inch bike with the seat slammed down to the rear fender. Its not the best position to be in like that anyway not to mention having to pedal. I am reasonably strong dude so I was going up some fairly steep inclines and anyone who knows these bikes knows that anything over 5 degrees going up is a bitch...

·
Registered
895 Posts
lol yea i kinda did tha same thing wen i got mines sept i din stop fer those pot holes....=/ haha i scraped the shit outa all my stuff but ummmm the only thing that hurt was muh asss and yea i feel u on that one but rather than that i can squat 310 in weight lifting so my legs were fine :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
I doubt most people that ride any sort of custom bike do for excersising purposes

·
Registered
895 Posts
dont be a weenie just repaint it or buy new shit since yall have alot of money lol i jus stole 40 bucksss frum my brother to get al lthe paint n stuff and sheet metal for my bike :biggrin: suxxx fer himmm

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Originally posted by just lowriding@Sep 12 2005, 02:22 PM~3799105
i don't ride mine fast at all so i don't really get any exercise
ALI ARE U TALKIN ABOUT YA BOYFRIENDS DIC OR YOUR BIKE??? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
895 Posts
HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by low_bike@Sep 12 2005, 08:51 PM~3802456
ALI ARE U TALKIN ABOUT YA BOYFRIENDS DIC OR YOUR BIKE??? :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
my bike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts