LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahah..well..since everybody still brainstorming behind their own computer or behind your desk..let me introduce you to start a new game...

heheh...let me start then...

rules goes as follow:

first: you upload a pic with a combination of two model cars(since real car is too expensive to make)

second: these combination must be taken into a pic (REMEMBER only the front so tha grill and the hood)

third: NO PHOTOSHOP!!!

well, simple rules (3 is tha magic number they say...)

okay... guess which 2 modelcars I mixed into this???

good luck...

oh yeah almost forgot..the picture..

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SLAMMED TOYS YOU WON..man...

hehehe..well....still no sponsors for this game so.. all I can give you is...my congratulations..hehhehe

dude..pass me your pic of your self and I will make a nice winners hall of fame..okay..

thanks..for playing..

who's next...

hers's another side view of that car...

Last edited by Travelino at Nov 10 2003, 02:13 PM

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by Travelino@Nov 10 2003, 03:12 PM
SLAMMED TOYS YOU WON..man...

hehehe..well....still no sponsors for this game so.. all I can give you is...my congratulations..hehhehe

dude..pass me your pic of your self and I will make a nice winners hall of fame..okay..

thanks..for playing..

who's next...

hers's another side view of that car...

Last edited by lukedogg at Nov 10 2003, 03:50 PM

R

·
0 Posts
thats a discrase to the impala dude :thumbsdown: but thats pretty cool what you did

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by ridinspinners@Nov 10 2003, 04:42 PM
thats a discrase to the impala dude :thumbsdown: but thats pretty cool what you did
how is it a disgrace?everyone has an impala and it sonly a grille! so shut up :uh: go get some model cars of the web and claim them as yours

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by 66pontiac+Nov 10 2003, 06:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (66pontiac @ Nov 10 2003, 06:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ridinspinners@Nov 10 2003, 04:42 PM
how is it a disgrace?everyone has an impala and it sonly a grille! so shut up :uh: go get some model cars of the web and claim them as yours[/b][/quote]
damn stop encouraging him

he is just a fuckin fake

we should have that bitch banned from the site

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Originally posted by 66pontiac@Nov 10 2003, 05:13 PM

go get some model cars of the web and claim them as yours
Like you did,shut up,Hypocrit :uh:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 10 2003, 05:24 PM
so do the pics have to be tiny and blurry or can they be to where you can actually see what you are trying to guess at? lol
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dudes.. chill man.. I taught it was cool to start some new..stuff..since I cannot afford to buy 2 different cars..so..I build up a modelcars...

oh yeah.. sorry for all impala owners..I wouldn't continue building an impala and S10 in one..

hope you guys accept my appology..

but...as we all say here in Holland.. I luv this joint.. so..I keep rolling one for you guys...

hehehhe

PEAZ and BEanZ....

yepp.. make sure your pics is blurry enuff so u can't really telle which is which..

thanks.. for those appreciate the game...

later dudes..

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by 604IMPALA+Nov 10 2003, 06:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (604IMPALA @ Nov 10 2003, 06:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--66pontiac@Nov 10 2003, 05:13 PM

Like you did,shut up,Hypocrit :uh:[/b][/quote]
the models I posted are all mine you bitch so shut the fuck up

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Originally posted by 66pontiac+Nov 11 2003, 01:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (66pontiac @ Nov 11 2003, 01:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2003, 06:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--66pontiac
@Nov 10 2003, 05:13 PM

the models I posted are all mine you bitch so shut the fuck up[/b][/quote]
Im talking about when you tried to claim,that pontiac from Langley,a full size ride,and your 14,so how about you shut the fuck up and face the facts,Hypocrit ;)

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by 604IMPALA+Nov 11 2003, 01:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (604IMPALA @ Nov 11 2003, 01:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2003, 06:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--66pontiac
@Nov 10 2003, 05:13 PM

the models I posted are all mine you bitch so shut the fuck up
Im talking about when you tried to claim,that pontiac from Langley,a full size ride,and your 14,so how about you shut the fuck up and face the facts,Hypocrit ;)[/b][/quote]
ohh that one?that was a whole joke,lol ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts