LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i HAVE A 63 WITH RED INTERIOR wich just goot re-apholstered but im not a big fan of red :( ILL PoST PICS LATER BUT WHAT COLOR U THINK LOOKS GOOD ??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Nov 12 2007, 08:33 PM~9214120
x2 on the black
thought about the black but i think it's not as original every body has it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ragtoop red six trey and impala 631 i like ur ideas thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DOES ANYONE HAVE A PIC OF ICE PEARL THAT TURNS RED WHEN THE SUN HITS IT ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shitty cell phone pic but you get the idea


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by impala_631@Nov 20 2007, 09:05 AM~9265693
bad idea, it will look like mary kay pink, stick with the white or blue ice :cheesy:
:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,240 Posts
why dont u just sell the seat covers and door panels and all that and buy a brand new interior kit?
u might get enough money to get the kit without pitching in some of ur dough...jus my 2cents
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by six trey impala@Nov 26 2007, 12:50 PM~9308255
why dont u just sell the seat covers and door panels and all that and buy a brand new interior kit?
u might get enough money to get the kit without pitching in some of ur dough...jus my 2cents
any info on this ? how much are those kits ?
 

·
409
Joined
·
18,283 Posts
Originally posted by impala_631@Nov 20 2007, 08:05 AM~9265693
bad idea, it will look like mary kay pink, stick with the white or blue ice :cheesy:
Yeah, my homie had a white el camino with too much red pearl. It did look pink in the sun. :(
 

·
409
Joined
·
18,283 Posts
Originally posted by Yogi@Nov 26 2007, 05:11 PM~9310987
any info on this ?  how much are those kits ?
There are plenty of impala parts dealers that sell the kits. impalas.com impalaparts.com carsinc.com They are available in many original colors. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,240 Posts
Originally posted by Ragtop Ted@Nov 26 2007, 07:15 PM~9311965
There are plenty of impala parts dealers that sell the kits.  impalas.com  impalaparts.com  carsinc.com  They are available in many original colors. :biggrin:
carsinc has alot of cool parts for cheap...i'd check there first... ;)
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top