LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They came with prostlite motors, but I hear saco motors are better. And lowrider shops keep trying to sell me prohopper motors. i plan to run 4 batteries to each pump I dont know how many volts that is..

Which motor should I chose ? should they be compition? and why should I use which?

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Saco's if you need them we have them in stock,world wide customs 612-521-0521.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Originally posted by B O L O@Oct 30 2003, 04:48 PM
how much$$ ???? :biggrin:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I would go with the Saco's also, and there are some good guys up at WORLD WIDE there in MN , except for that prick Craig...... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by 3lowlacs+Oct 30 2003, 05:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3lowlacs @ Oct 30 2003, 05:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--B O L O@Oct 30 2003, 04:48 PM
how much$$ ???? :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
I have chrome saco's for $75.00 plus shipping... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Originally posted by northcoastrida@Oct 29 2003, 11:17 PM
They came with prostlite motors, but I hear saco motors are better. And lowrider shops keep trying to sell me prohopper motors. i plan to run 4 batteries to each pump I dont know how many volts that is..

Which motor should I chose ? should they be compition? and why should I use which?
Do the Prestolite motors you have on there now work ok? If they do, I'd just use'm till they don't... and then worry about new motors... The Prestolite motors should be fine running 48V (4 batteries to each pump) CHEERS!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts