LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm seeing a lot of flakes in the paint. i know at hoobytown they sell flakes. is that what yall use or no
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by Atx_ballin@Aug 17 2006, 07:10 PM~5989526
i'm seeing a lot of flakes in the paint.  i know at hoobytown they sell flakes.  is that what yall use or no

I use PPG and HOK flakes ! You will need a binder to use it but its the best thing I have used !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,982 Posts
umm lets see

i use HOK flakes (in airbrush and once and a while in a can)

dupont

ppg

taimaya

and i have a few testors cans :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,982 Posts
Originally posted by Atx_ballin@Aug 17 2006, 06:00 PM~5989830
what is hok

House OF Kolor :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,982 Posts
Originally posted by .L1L CR1M1N4L::@Aug 17 2006, 06:11 PM~5989870
EY IZ THE HOK PACKAGE AT WAL-MART GOOD?AND WAT ABOUT THE AIRBRUSHS AND SPRAYERS THERE?

i tryed them once and they work well and they have nice colors

and as for wal-mart airbrushes

they suck!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,704 Posts
Originally posted by zfelix78caddy@Aug 17 2006, 06:13 PM~5989882
i tryed them once and they work well and they have nice colors

and as for wal-mart airbrushes

they suck!!!
LOL!IM GLAD I ASKD CUZ I WAZ ABOUT TO BUY ONE THE OTHER DAY.AND WATS THE BIGGEST FLAKE PAINTS THEY HAVE IN THE SMALL BOTTLES?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,100 Posts
I use walmart HOK. I've been trying the dupli-colors here lately. Both are pretty nice.

ATX how much what cost? Walmart HOK? If so its I think 5 for the base 10 for the color coat and 10 for the clear. On most the kandy jobs I've done I haven't even needed to clear.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,982 Posts
Originally posted by LowandBeyond@Aug 17 2006, 08:59 PM~5990995
I use walmart HOK.  I've been trying the dupli-colors here lately.  Both are pretty nice. 

ATX how much what cost?  Walmart HOK?  If so its I think 5 for the base 10 for the color coat and 10 for the clear.  On most the kandy jobs I've done I haven't even needed to clear.

he was talkin about the walmart hok

and it is 6.25 per can :puffin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,605 Posts
the 97 cent one at walmart
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top