LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats your favorite high gloss tire spray/gel you use?

one thats last a long time, very high gloss, and doesnt attract dirt onto your whitewalls?

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
i use some armerall (spell) and a spong. it works for me :biggrin:

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by Torx@Nov 10 2003, 07:29 AM
Whats your favorite high gloss tire spray/gel you use?

one thats last a long time, very high gloss, and doesnt attract dirt onto your whitewalls?
i never use that high gloss tire shine shit it just flings right off when you drive.
armor all is the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Eagle One is good. Really thin coat with an old rag.

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Originally posted by JokerManN808@Nov 11 2003, 05:08 PM
i use black magic
imma stop using that shit cuz it makes my fukin whitewalls yellow, does anbody know if u can use just regular clorox blean spray onto ur whitewalls or does it have to be bleachwhite or an sos pad??

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
i use meguires Hot spray tire spray. I notice some of the cheaper tire shine flings off but Meguires is usually pretty good. Even if a little flings off it only does it at first and i jkust wipe down whereever it flung off on.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Originally posted by slammedtoys@Nov 11 2003, 06:26 PM
i use black majic too and as far as the white walls use bleach and a tooth brush
tooth brush? i usually use a tire brush sometimes when something is really tough to get out a grill (the kind u make burgers on) brush cuz they have stiffer bristles. ;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
I spray on armourall and leave it until it soaks in, then i dab the excess drops off, that way it wont spray on your paint. :biggrin:

·
Registered
34,352 Posts
i would use black magic all the time for the ultimate shine. but it flings off onto the body too much and after too much use it starts to build up on the tire itself. I think im gonna switch back to the OG shit armor all.
:cool:

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Originally posted by Pak Man@Nov 11 2003, 05:24 PM~~
i use meguires Hot spray tire spray. I notice some of the cheaper tire shine flings off but Meguires is usually pretty good. Even if a little flings off it only does it at first and i jkust wipe down whereever it flung off on.
Meguires is the best shit. But I use the one where you apply the high gloss on our tires with a curbed sponge. It works good on my 22's, but I don't use that application on my 14" white walls because it smears. Still lookin for some good white wall shiner.

·
24/7 RIDA
3,285 Posts
EAGLE ONE IS GOOD, ARMORALL, AND 2000 IN THE GREEN BOTTLE, I SPRAY MY WHEELS THEN WIPE OFF THE EXCESS OFF THE WHITE WALL AND LET THE TIRE SOAK UP THE PRODUCT FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES BEFORE I ROLL.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts