LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
well asuming your running two pumps i would go with a rockford80 or a marzzachi 11 or 13.

Last edited by IE_LOW_BOY at Oct 25 2003, 11:55 PM

·
Registered
525 Posts
11 works good for the front. Back can have anything. On my lincoln and caddi I had 2 11's to the front and was very satisfied at 60 volts.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya I have 4 pumps 10 batterys right now and running #8 marzzachi
whith 96 volts to the front. but im adding another four batterys this winter so i will run ten batterys when hoppoing in the pit.
where is the cheapest place to get pumpheads

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by 3wheelnlincoln@Oct 26 2003, 01:00 PM
ya I have 4 pumps 10 batterys right now and running #8 marzzachi
whith 96 volts to the front. but im adding another four batterys this winter so i will run ten batterys when hoppoing in the pit.
where is the cheapest place to get pumpheads
YOU CAN USE THE #8'S IF U WANT THEY WORK COOL WILL TAKE U A LITTLE LONGER TO GET UP THERE BUT THEY WORK AND THEY R BETTER FOR LEARNING TO HIT THE SWITCH THEY R A LITTLE MORE FOGIVING THAN THE #11 BUT ONCE YOU GET BETTER ON THE SWITCH GO TO THE #11 MARZ OH YA AND RUN 7 BATTS TO EA FRONT GATE NOT 10 YOU WON'T NEED IT AND YOU WILL BURN SHIT UP QUICK AND IF YOU ARE THE ONE WITH THE BLACK LINCOLN THAT WAS IN YAK LAST WEEKEND FOR THE BIG HOP OFF JUST A LITTEL FREINDLY ADVICE SLOW DOWN ON THE SWITCH TAKE YOUR TIME YOU WHERE HITTING THE CAR WAY TO FAST THAT DAY AND YOU WHEREN'T LETTING THE CAR WORK FOR YOU PRACTICE AND IN TIME YOU WILL GET IT I GIVE YOU PROPS YOU WHERE ON YOUR ON SWITCH KEEP IT UP MAN AND REP THE NW ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the prop Big Tony. That was me in Yak. I just want to get my car swinging I want it to be in the pit a few times next year

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
# 9 or #11 MARZ, or the NEW ROCKFARD SUPER 80s :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts