LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. Ever since childhood, I dreamed of owning a lowrider and now I have money for my dream. And so I need some advice, what is better to buy a lowrider or build it yourself, how much it costs, how long it will take, which car is better to choose. If I buy a lowrider, how much will its delivery cost?

·
Registered
1965 Buick Skylark
5 Posts
Hello, it is always cheaper to buy a finished car, because they are cheaper in the end, as to prepare a ratty box yourself.
The best decision is always to buy a car from a reputable car club. This will save you a lot of time, money, and nerves.

·
I got the wildstyle
Instragram: Kiloz_One
4,176 Posts
Bought is less
Built you get exactly what you want.

If you buy something and redo it its still usually less then building from scratch.
As mentioned above buy reputable builds, save yourself the headaches.

·
Registered
Lincoln Continental
1 Posts
Hi. I'll tell you about my case.
I bought my lowrider a couple of years ago. Initially, I wanted to build it myself, but people who have an understanding of this theme dissuaded me, they say, it’s better to buy it, if you have money. After hearing to them, I bought Lincoln Continental and didn`t regret it. It's just a superb car, 21 inc wheels, a powerful 445 V 8, and a well-tuned suspension. I couldn`t build it myself. But if you are a rugged guy and building a car gives you pleasure, then you can try it, maybe you will succeed. If you decide to build it, then read this book. This book contains a great deal of useful information and makes a useful recommendation How to Build a Lowrider
In short, about the delivery, I hired a private carrier, but he was constantly postponing the delivery time, as a result, after a 3 week I turned to the guys from movewheels, they gave me a good deal. Delivery from LA to Atlanta cost me only $ 1,500.
Good luck ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts