LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first i am saving up for a lowrider bike now, and for now i have a bmx, is there anything u can do to a bmx bike? Can u make a Bmx anything like a lowrider, or at least look better? all ive done is lower the seat and put handles forward. and also after i get a lowrider, what can i do to it as soon as i get it, is there any tricks to make it look better/lower?????? please help

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
naw i aint got a camera, im only 14, i ono how to get some money. but im tryin to get a lowrider; i havent seen it but i kno one a my frens homies got a lowrider bike enterin in the Lowrider Super Show

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
naw i aint got a camera, im only 14, i ono how to get some money. but im tryin to get a lowrider; i havent seen it but i kno one a my frens homies got a lowrider bike enterin in the Lowrider Super Show

·
New School Rider
2,334 Posts
A MAN CHECK OUT SOME OF THE THREADS THEY WILL HELP YOU OUT ALOT

·
New School Rider
2,334 Posts
at 14 I lied about my age and went and buss tables at a resturuant so say your 15 and go get a 5.00 an hour job best advice for cash leagaly

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
mow lawns or something. thats how i got my first bike

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Sep 23 2006, 04:35 AM~6228627
I would get the frame first and then go from there. Save up some $$$.
i did that with my first bike ended up paying alittle over 350 dollars to build a stock bike :uh: .....................just stik some 144s on the bmx and get a job at arestaruant some will probly pay in cash..............

·
Registered
13,520 Posts
Originally posted by TwistedRide666@Sep 22 2006, 10:31 PM~6228402
dont no sell ur vid games or ur bmx i gusse
i sold my ps2,games,jerseys,hats and etc and i save my lunch money and change. but i got to find a job soon.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
hey man, mabey you should to to shows or look in the newspaper for used lowrider bikes, mabey you can find an affordable bike that way.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts