LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Caddy is going to be white with red and white interior..I just did the dash red but should I do something with the woodgrain or leave it? Shoot me some ideas.
heres a pic..

I have the rest of the stuff thats missing, just havent gotton to it yet..and the driver and passenger side woodgrain dont match because I was see'n which I liked better..the driver side woodgrain is from a fleetwood...the other is original.

·
Registered
8,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know if I want to leave woodgrain in it or not...The interior is in vinyl and velvet. I dont think it goes with it. Maybe Ill paint it in some kind of white and pinstripe it. I dunno :(

·
Registered
554 Posts
you gotta ride in the car if your like me everything has to match just right or its an eyesore to me somthing other people dont notice bothers the shit outta me if dont look right id say if its a big deal to you go ahead and make it match the rest of the car!

·
Registered
8,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah...I just dont know if it would be too much white or not. The parts that are white in the interior are seats and along the bottom of the doors.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Originally posted by Round2@Aug 4 2005, 10:09 PM~3544313
you gotta ride in the car if your like me everything has to match just right or its an eyesore to me somthing other people dont notice bothers the shit outta me if dont look right id say if its a big deal to you go ahead and make it match the rest of the car!
i know what u mean about that little things are the key, umm you could paint the dash white and paint the wood color matched the same color as the car?

·
Registered
8,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah the dash is going to stay red. I still havent got a clue to how Im going to so the woodgrain. Maybe Ill just do them black with red and white pinstripping. :dunno:

·
Registered
85 Posts
hey wats up man, i have a 88 4dr caddy, i just want to know the steps to apply that chain steering wheel,i have a wood grain steering now on but that shit slides, i dont know how to lock it in place, help Plz

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Originally posted by JRO@Sep 24 2005, 03:11 AM~3876271
Nah the dash is going to stay red. I still havent got a clue to how Im going to so the woodgrain. Maybe Ill just do them black with red and white pinstripping. :dunno:
that is probably your best bet and is what i would do as well

1 - 17 of 17 Posts