LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the slams are good but contitechs come in 1/2 ports too and are cheaper than the slams. you would use 6" in the front and 7" in the rear on the regal. the front brackets are the same as an S-10 by the way. you could also probally use a 7" bag in the front, but you would need to cut out the spring pocket quite a bit.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
you would need to cut the spring pockets a little bit, but it will be more with the 7" ones. the 6" ones are like 2500 firestone/contitechs and the 7" ones are like the 2600 lb firestone/contitechs. you might be able to squeeze a 8" in the back, im not sure. ill check out my homies regal tommorrow. id just run 7s all around and cut out the front. i dont know where to get the contitechs, im helping out at an airbag shop and i chose parts as my pay.

D

·
0 Posts
hey man go with slam bags u can't find a better bag they may be a little more expensive but you be gald when your not broke down on the interstate changing one , u can get rs, es and a nother but can't think of it. rs is regular strengh i have seen guys run 175 psi to them and never had any probs or blown out a bag try that with firestone, es is extra strength they are just awesome but i don't know the pecs right off my mind but slam is they only way to go

1 - 7 of 7 Posts