LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what setup should i use for my new truck??? i kno it aint no lowrider so plz dont trip! but i was just wonderin if any of yall had any suggestions

Attachments

·
Registered
856 Posts
its no low rider, but it sure is nicer then some cars on here.

damn nice truck.

use 1/2 valves (8)
12 gallon tank
2 compressors

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
about how much play time should i get with the 12 gallon and 2 york compresser? like if i just played with it constantly?

·
Registered
856 Posts
play time for air is not like hydros. you never can have enough play time. anyone on here will agree with that. 12 gallons will give you more than 5, but the air will run out eventually. 2 yorks is not a realistic idea, someone could do it, but that engine compartment will be cramped. you could run 2 oasis compressors, but have fun funding that. i would just start with a 12 gallon and get 3 or 4 12v compressors. or run one york, and a 12v back up plan.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanx for the info man i really appreciate it!!! if anyone else is got any ideas just let me know!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah man i kno shit wit 1/2 inch lines or vavles it would drop real fast wouldnt it? im not really into dropin it like fast as hell but do you know any websites wit any bag videos on them!!! j/w

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by BlazinLowOn14s@Aug 28 2005, 12:29 AM~3705701
yeah man i kno shit wit 1/2 inch lines or vavles it would drop real fast wouldnt it? im not really into dropin it like fast as hell but do you know any websites wit any bag videos on them!!! j/w
it wont drop all that fast, i think duel 5/8 is kinda fast. my sinlge 5/8line with 1/2 valve5/8 orfice. with mufflers and a 90s is nice. quick but not to fast.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
my front with 1/2 line dropped fast as shit but now i got a switch extension for the front and i can control it a little more

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
216rider's website has some videos i think and there was a post with a video a little while ago

·
Registered
205 Posts
Originally posted by Mark@Aug 27 2005, 11:19 PM~3705390
i would start out by picking out one of these :cheesy:  http://207.97.200.166/index.asp?PageAction...TS&Category=152

then i would get some 1/2 smc valves or parkers. along with 5/8 line to the front and 1/2 to the rear.  with all parker type push-to-lock fittings.
  im a great fan of on tank set up, which means the valves are mounted on the tank.
Mark do you actualy shop in that site your self??? That site is a rip off. Dude, a viair 380c for $275 WTF!. YOu can get these on ebay for $175. A switch box for $80, also $25 on ebay. $775 for a compressor WTF! :angry: WHAT A FUCKING RIP OFF! :machinegun: :thumbsdown: :guns: :burn:

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by AirRide@Aug 28 2005, 01:01 AM~3705781
Mark do you actualy shop in that site your self??? That site is a rip off. Dude, a viair 380c for $275 WTF!. YOu can get these on ebay for $175. A switch box for $80, also $25 on ebay. $775 for a compressor WTF! :angry:  WHAT A FUCKING RIP OFF! :machinegun:  :thumbsdown:  :guns:  :burn:
yeah i was talking about the brackets there buddy boy. they are the only ones to make it for such a aplication. ;)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Originally posted by Mark@Aug 28 2005, 02:03 AM~3705785
yeah i was talking about the brackets there buddy boy. they are the only ones to make it for such a aplication.  ;)
OHH Nice :biggrin: :twak:

·
Registered
856 Posts
blazin if i were you i would disregard anything airride says. just the other day he told a guy to run a ps2 controller, a switch box, and dash mounted switches.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hahahaha what a dumbass!!! hes fuckin retared but no direspect just what the fuck you told the dude to do!!! goddamn your dumb!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts