LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a cheesy 15" speaker. what size amp should i use to push it to the fullest?

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
depends on the rms power handling and the ohm/coil configuration

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Pitbullx@Sep 22 2005, 10:04 PM~3868787
depends on the rms power handling and the ohm/coil configuration
IT SAYS 4 OHMS ON THE BACK OF IT I DONT GET INTO SYSTEMS AND SHIT SO IM LOST ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by boulevard_knights@Sep 22 2005, 09:58 PM~3869257
IT SAYS 4 OHMS ON THE BACK OF IT I DONT GET INTO SYSTEMS AND SHIT SO IM LOST ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

best bet would be to post a pic, we arent gonna have any clue unless you can give us some identifying details

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IT IS A 15" 500 WATTS XPLOSIV FRM SOUND STORM LABORATORIES. ON THE BACL OF THE MAGNET ALL IT SAYS IS " SSW-1560" 500 WATTS 4 OHMS... SORRY I HAVE NO PIKS AND NO WAY TO GET THEM ON HERE

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by boulevard_knights@Sep 22 2005, 10:08 PM~3869334
IT IS A 15" 500 WATTS XPLOSIV FRM SOUND STORM LABORATORIES. ON THE BACL OF THE MAGNET ALL IT SAYS IS " SSW-1560" 500 WATTS 4 OHMS... SORRY I HAVE NO PIKS AND NO WAY TO GET THEM ON HERE

oh that info helped alot, no need for pics.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by ROYAL@Sep 22 2005, 11:15 PM~3869396
HEY WUZ UP USE A BOSS 1200 WATT AMP THAT SHIT WILL HIT ITS CHEAP USEFUL FOR BASS
GRACIAS HOMIE SIMON I USED A BOSS AMP ABOUT 9 YRS AGO AND THAT SHIT PUT OFF GOOD AND YEA THEY ARE CHEAP BUT SHI. IM USING ONE SPEAKER IN THE BACK OF A 86 FLEETWOOD.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
my guess is that sub is 250w rms...whether it handles that amt or not is a different story

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Originally posted by Brahma Brian@Sep 23 2005, 10:36 AM~3871483
This thread makes me laugh...

OUT LOUD!

agreed. :biggrin:

Thats the kinda sub I usually blow up and make a video of, then post it on ROE.

[SNOB] Ya know, whats with all the bargin basement brands on this stie? [/SNOB]

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CONSIDERING THE FACT I PICKED IT UP FOR NADA TO EXPERMENT WITH THEN WHILE U LAUGH U CAN KISS MY ASS.... DICC SHI Y TALK SHI IF U DONT LIKE MY QUESTION Y EVEN COME ONTO THIS PAGE. IT IS DUMBASS LIKE U THAT MAKE THIS SPORT LAME. I COME TO ASK ONE QUESTION AND I GET A DUMBASS TALKIN SHI. I COULD OUT DO UR STUPIDASS ANY DAY ON HYDROS BUT IM STR8 UP I DONT FUCC WITH SYSTEMS. SO I WANT TO KNOW HOW FAR I CAN PUSH THIS FUCCER U CAN ALSO KISS MY ASS ON THE BRAND CUZ BEFORE I PUT A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY INTO THIS I WANT TO KNOW DO I WANT 1 15" OR 2 12" GO AMUSE URSELF SOME WHERE ELSE JUS CUZ U TRY CLOWIN.

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Originally posted by boulevard_knights@Sep 23 2005, 01:20 PM~3872895
CONSIDERING THE FACT I PICKED IT UP FOR NADA TO EXPERMENT WITH THEN WHILE U LAUGH U CAN KISS MY ASS.... DICC SHI Y TALK SHI IF U DONT LIKE MY QUESTION Y EVEN COME ONTO THIS PAGE. IT IS DUMBASS LIKE U THAT MAKE THIS SPORT LAME. I COME TO ASK ONE QUESTION AND I GET A DUMBASS TALKIN SHI. I COULD OUT DO UR STUPIDASS ANY DAY ON HYDROS BUT IM STR8 UP I DONT FUCC WITH SYSTEMS. SO I WANT TO KNOW HOW FAR I CAN PUSH THIS FUCCER U CAN ALSO KISS MY ASS ON THE BRAND CUZ BEFORE I PUT A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY INTO THIS I WANT TO KNOW DO I WANT 1 15" OR 2 12" GO AMUSE URSELF SOME WHERE ELSE JUS CUZ U TRY CLOWIN.
All they did was try to help, so calm yourself down ;)

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Originally posted by 1lowimpala@Sep 23 2005, 06:10 PM~3873779
Im gonna go out on a limb and say he was talking about snoop or brian

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by 1lowimpala@Sep 23 2005, 05:10 PM~3873779
UMM LETS SEE
"THIS THREAD MAKES ME LAUGH OUT LOUD" YEA LOTS OF HELP HUMM THANK DICC ONCE AGAIN. AND TO THE HOMIES WHO DID HELP ME GRACIAS EH

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Originally posted by boulevard_knights@Sep 23 2005, 05:56 PM~3874352
UMM LETS SEE
"THIS THREAD MAKES ME LAUGH OUT LOUD" YEA LOTS OF HELP HUMM THANK DICC ONCE AGAIN. AND TO THE HOMIES WHO DID HELP ME GRACIAS EH
:cheesy:

·
Registered
349 Posts
go to the thread titled Opinions for a Expedition setup and read your own advice !! Sounds like you should have a pretty good idea already !!!Im sure you are the same person with the same icon in both threads, unless Im retarded

MY REGAL HAS 3 W7 JL AUDIOS A ALPINE UNIT 2 1000 WATT ALPINE AMPS AND A 760 WATT AMP.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by lowsammy@Sep 23 2005, 07:26 PM~3874539
go to the thread titled Opinions for a Expedition setup and read your own advice !! Sounds like you should have a pretty good idea already !!!Im sure you are the same person with the same icon in both threads, unless Im retarded
MY REGAL HAS 3 W7 JL AUDIOS A ALPINE UNIT 2 1000 WATT ALPINE AMPS AND A 760 WATT AMP.
um well homie i see the post stating a regal. simon my homies regal. see this is more than one persons name we all get on and use it for the club. i have a lac he has a regal. im askin for my own reasons i like 2 do shi on my own sometimes. either way im feelin ight & tired of homies on my sac over this fuccin thread i asked a simple question swang on already and mucho gracias to pitbull y the other homies who had time to stop & help out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts