LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

what size coils do I need I wanna hop.

2K views 40 replies 8 participants last post by  REALTALK 
#1 ·
Just wondering what size coils I need to hop. I got a 84 cutty with 3 gates. Running stock springs right now and it gets up only like a foot. I got italian dumps and 8 batts.Any help would be appreciated. Oh yeah I just got the reinforcement done.

#2 ·
:uh: anybody got any tips for a fellow rider.

#5 ·
I heard a full stack of 5 ton. How high can I get. Back bumper.

#8 ·
cool thanks hydrogirl. Say you going to the ri canada show. If so let me know I might be able to pick them up then.

#10 ·
Originally posted by Hydrogirl@Aug 26 2005, 07:45 PM~3700519
4 1/2 tons, full stack... You will need to hand hop it a little but with a V-8 it doesn't take long to break them in. We have the More Bounce if you need them. 115.00 pair.
Or have some one with a lac break them in for you lol bigpimpin post up pics of your car man who did your frame work

#12 ·
Originally posted by NewFriendsCC@Aug 27 2005, 03:32 AM~3702146
How about a mini truck hopper? single with a 4 cylinder?
what kinda truck

#14 ·
Originally posted by NewFriendsCC@Aug 27 2005, 05:14 AM~3702203
Ranger or s-10
Proably some 2 ton or 3.5 them motors kinda light and may not crush the bigger ton coils emough to make them work right

#15 ·
I will post up pics soon. A dude from bellingham did the framework. He's quick and cheap. :cheesy: Hey big tony you going to the RI canada show. If so My ride will be there. Maybe we can nose up or something.

#17 ·
Originally posted by bigpimpin25@Aug 26 2005, 11:12 PM~3701785
cool thanks hydrogirl. Say you going to the ri canada show. If so let me know I might be able to pick them up then.
Sorry we can't get into Canada......Bad Boys and Girls :angry:

So you aren't coming to THE GLADIATOR SHOW? You could pick them up then if so.. Or we could ship them as well, let me know K

#19 ·
cool. How much to have them shipped to 98277.

#21 ·
when is the gladiator show. Can you give me some info. Thanks

#23 ·
cool I will check it out. Thanks hydrogirl

#25 ·
Originally posted by bigpimpin25@Aug 27 2005, 09:24 AM~3702834
I will post up pics soon. A dude from bellingham did the framework. He's quick and cheap. :cheesy: Hey big tony you going to the RI canada show. If so My ride will be there. Maybe we can nose up or something.
i too have troubles getting into canada but i may try and make it alought i have nothign to hop you with sorry but if i do show up you can supply me with a girl to hop on ha ha ha any one ever cruise on the island(whidbey) i have a house up there

#26 ·
:cheesy: hell yeah we throw a cruise here at least twice a week. Have a b-b-que almost every weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.