LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what size inch handlebars should i get for a 20" schwinn frame?

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think so, but im just tryin to figure out what i need to buy, when i actually have money...

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im 14, only place that will hire me is Chick Fa Lay, and it aint built yet, im workin there in the summer.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i live in a hickville, that stuff dont work ;)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by dissko@Oct 4 2003, 04:47 PM
im 14, only place that will hire me is Chick Fa Lay, and it aint built yet, im workin there in the summer.
where do you live? the youngest they hire where i live is 15 and the only places i know that hire at 15 are winn dixie and where i work a small business chain called Bagel King

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tennessee, near nashville. every chick fa lay hires at 14 i think, i know the ones here do.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Originally posted by dissko@Oct 4 2003, 06:47 PM
Get a job with the city. I.m not old enough to get a job.

A paper route is out of the question, Im to lazy for that and there might be petafiles out.

-twin

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Originally posted by twin+Oct 4 2003, 06:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twin @ Oct 4 2003, 06:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dissko@Oct 4 2003, 06:47 PM
Get a job with the city. I.m not old enough to get a job.

A paper route is out of the question, Im to lazy for that and there might be petafiles out.

-twin[/b][/quote]
Pedaphiles? What you be scared of homie? You'd have at least 40 rolled up newspapers to beat up them deranged pensioners if they tried to grab your hiny

1 - 20 of 20 Posts