1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought this sub enclosure used

it was $10, i think it was a good deal
the plexi glass is cracked up, but i don't know if that'll affect it

what kind of enclosure is this?, is it any good?, my friend says its bandpass, and that makes it louder or something?, can somebody give me some info on this thing

Last edited by pavell at Dec 20 2003, 03:18 PM

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there ya go man, fixed, as you can see theres two good sized cracks across the plexi-glass

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
not trying to be rude but it does say bandpass on the glass...anyway its a bandpass box it is supposed to be louder but there is a chance your subs wont last as long youll have not very goos sound quality.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
DAmn man if that box is made for 2 tens, my dad bought that same box at best buy for like 100 bucks. I have 2 ten inch RF punches 200 watts each. I put them in that box without the glass it sounded like nothing we were kinda dissapointed. Then when we put the glass on the fucking car was vibrating we were impressed. Thats a good box I think. Fix the glass and get a sub that will fit right, it will sound great.

·
Registered
219 Posts
That is a ghetto bandpass

stay away it is basically a one hit wonder iot will soudn goodas hell on one specific notebut on therest it will soundlike ass

Put what everyou haveplannedfor that boxin aportedbox and you and gonna getsomegood bassthat will sound good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts