LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SELL 0UT
Joined
·
2,737 Posts
The upper trailing arms keep your rearend from rolling forward or backward.. They also prevent ur entire rearend from swaying side to side.. altering their mounts up and down and extending them alows you to adjust your pinion angle for your driveshaft
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by look_what_i_can_do@Aug 15 2006, 09:39 PM~5976913
The upper trailing arms keep your rearend from rolling forward or backward.. They also prevent ur entire rearend from swaying side to side.. altering their mounts up and down and extending them alows you to adjust your pinion angle for your driveshaft
ah, right on. im going from 14" prohoppers to 12" xtreme clyinders in the rear,
and probably weld on a chain bridge tomorrow. First setup, never really dealt with any thing suspension wise exept on a tuner car (240 sx) which is ENTIRELY different.

anyways, thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by demonic@Aug 15 2006, 10:54 PM~5976973
ah, right on. im going from 14" prohoppers to 12" xtreme clyinders in the rear,
and probably weld on a chain bridge tomorrow. First setup, never really dealt with any thing suspension wise exept on a tuner car (240 sx) which is ENTIRELY different.

anyways, thanks
xtreme cyls are gonna need new donuts and
cups and donuts larger cutouts in the frame
bigger diamiter just go with prohopper much less work and money
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive got coil overs, the donut fits right over, and the hole to the trunk is plenty worn from the old show times, All I really need is the bigger fittings. too bad the fuckin dude didnt tell me that and now im headed up there for the third time. ( i broke a power ball in the middle of cutting the bent showtime out)

and Im sure he knew that I would need em, thats pretty much what they push at that particular shop. (no names)

when I do the front though, like next month, Ill need to change those right?
or am I wrong about the back too? it all seems to fit up in the back.(I just havent connected the hoses so its layed out)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,097 Posts
my xtreme cyl where 1/4" bigger than the prohopper comps i have/..the deep cups up front should fit fine ....just the donuts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,396 Posts
If he has the Pro Hopper street cylinders they might be the same size as the xtreme cylinders. Their (Pro Hopper) streets are bigger than the comps in diameter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by DavyFromSC@Aug 16 2006, 05:12 PM~5981810
If he has the Pro Hopper street cylinders they might be the same size as the xtreme cylinders. Their (Pro Hopper) streets are bigger than the comps in diameter.
OOOHH SNAP/I NEVER NEW THAT :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,396 Posts
;) :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,097 Posts
MY 4YR OLD DOES BETTER SUSPENSION PICS THAN THAT
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top