LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the point of this? i understand if you have dual port bags but someone here said something about 16 valve whats up with that?

·
Registered
108 Posts
if youre talking abour running 8 valves to the front on BAGS, not cylinders, alot of the newer bags have 2 ports per bag, to allow more flow quicker. if youre air supply system can handle flowing this much air, it allows quicker lifts and dumps. another idea i came up with years ago was to run two seperate sets of valves on these bags, one set 1/4 inch, and the other 1/2. put a toggle switch on the switchbox to switch between the two, and you can adjust whether youre quick as hell, or easing it up and down.

·
Registered
406 Posts
hows that old school? thats some rather new air bag technology. basically on a dual port air bag you would have two intake valves and two exhaust valves they can work in-sync or opposed, for different switch applications.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Originally posted by JOE(CAPRICE)68@Dec 18 2010, 08:24 AM~19359302
for 03  :uh:
I would agree. Iv seen a huge trend back to slower (1/4" systems)

but with the resent talk of hoppers, and dual 1/2" bags, maybe some people are just learning about it. I wouldnt call it "new technology" :cool:

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
Originally posted by Simplicity@Dec 18 2010, 09:01 AM~19359836
I would agree. Iv seen a huge trend back to slower (1/4" systems)

but with the resent talk of hoppers, and dual 1/2" bags, maybe some people are just learning about it. I wouldnt call it "new technology"  :cool:
the thread was made in 03 :biggrin:

·
Baller Poster
83 Posts
Originally posted by trickedout65@Dec 17 2010, 07:16 PM~19356746
hows that old school? thats some rather new air bag technology. basically on a dual port air bag you  would have two intake valves and two exhaust valves they can work in-sync or opposed, for different switch applications.
:scrutinize: like you would know old school

1 - 17 of 17 Posts