LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
it depends on the ride, if your going for an old school look, go with the fatties, if you got this modern look or something, go with the skinnies, i personally like the fatties over the skinnies though

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
the skinnys last longer but i think the big whites are tighter.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
if the homie slow_lanes_impala_62 see this,

maybe he can post a flicka of his firme 62.

there 1/2" all the way to two inch whitewalls and thens theres fat gangster whitewalls where the whole wall of the tire is white.

i personally like skinny white walls 1/2" - 1".

on bombs i love the fat whole wall white walls.

:),

cc

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Keep in mind Cruz, alot of these guys consider the 1" white wall to be a fat white, and the 1/2" to be a skinny. I donno but thats my experiance with people and what they mean when they talk about this..

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Not to mention that they are the easiest to get. Unless you absolutly gotta have the fats, its almost not worth searching for them. I'll stick with the $21.99 tires at WalMart :biggrin:

Last edited by Bagged_Conti at Oct 14 2003, 08:27 AM

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]+Oct 14 2003, 01:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected] @ Oct 14 2003, 01:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Big Baller 82cutlass@Oct 14 2003, 11:55 AM
You can buy them skinny and take them to a shop that shaves whitewalls and make them fat. :cheesy:
true, but most of the time they look like shit unless the shop knows what to do ;)[/b][/quote]
You took the words right outta my mouth! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Shaved whitewalls Look like shit after awhile!

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Its just more work. if your are into scrubbing them with a stiff brush and soap and water everyday. You shouldnt have much of a problem. its if you expect to just hose them off a month or two later. They might not be so white anymore...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts