LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey this is my firts post (yeah me ) any way i just got a 75 continental and im adding air so im reading the posts and wondering what ill need and how much it will cost (parts only) to do a little hoppin and some three wheelin
thanks and man this forum kicks ass

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont really need to hop but but cool tricks would be nice ...i dont want to go dros as im trying to salvage ride quality

·
Registered
544 Posts
hydros are not just about hopping. that is just a small part of it.

when you go to a show there are 300 cars w/ hydros and 20 of them are hoppers.

there are advantages and disadvantages to both.

but when you are rollin if you get hit up byhydros and u got bags it is real easy to get yourself clowned on lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
like i said ride quality has to be high on the priority list ....and since theres not a whole lot of lowriders in the toronto ontario canada area im not worried about clowning i cant dedicate the whole trunk to hydros as i need room for my 2 15's and 3 foot amps ....i just really want quick rode adjustability and maybe some funck tricks i dont need to bounce it on to its roof ...also i gave a call to www.exentrixauto.com what do you guys think of this company for air ...or where would you get air from (mail order)

·
Registered
11,253 Posts

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by cleverlos+Jan 7 2004, 04:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cleverlos @ Jan 7 2004, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--bigdanmcintosh@Jan 7 2004, 10:28 AM
check this...

http://www.popgunsite.com/video.html
that pretty bad ass :biggrin:[/b][/quote]

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Jan 7 2004, 09:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Jan 7 2004, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--chokolit@Jan 7 2004, 10:24 PM
yah the impala
do you like it?[/b][/quote]
:roflmao:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by chokolit@Jan 7 2004, 11:43 PM
fuck yeah ....can i say fuck here ...shit i said it again ..god dammit :uh:
ya, the guy that owns that car is pretty cool..

its running a York compressor, 12 gallon tank at 175 PSI, 8 1/2" valves with reducers in the drops, 2600's all around with 1/2" OD lines, and a nitrogen bottle for back up....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts