LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at buying a trailer to tow my cars. I need it when they arent running and when complete. I will add a winch to get the up there. Im curious what everyone uses to get lowered cars on these things. I have a lowered 63 Ford Wagon that is gonna be trouble getting on a trailer.

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
big tex is a good dependable trailer,,we have lots of local builders in the n.w and big tex is popular ,,for open trailer and interstate brand for enclosed

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
i have a diamond c trailer i like it alot. both axles have brakes stops on a dime.. 18ft deck with a nice dove tail and extended tongue it tows great..

·
Registered
47,193 Posts
Im looking at buying a trailer to tow my cars. I need it when they arent running and when complete. I will add a winch to get the up there. Im curious what everyone uses to get lowered cars on these things. I have a lowered 63 Ford Wagon that is gonna be trouble getting on a trailer.
depends on how long u plan on keeping it.....if only a a cuople years and its stored outside you can get away with a wooden deck 18ft. out here those are about 1400 with tax and title fees.....steel floor brand new with 3500# axles and LED lights is gonna run you about 2300 out here. id never pay more than 2500 for a steel floor trailer. ...if u have a place indoors to store it, a wooden trailer will last a long time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts