LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one need wheels? We got the best deals on any size, we got them spin kits too, so cal impala kits, hit us up for what you want

[email protected]
256-508-9840

Well beat the competition
:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by CRONIC2004@Oct 28 2003, 01:52 PM
NEED SOME 15X8'S GOLD NIPPLES, KNOCK OFFS & SPOKES. CHROME DISH AND HUBS. AND A BIG BOOTY BITCH TO GO WIT 'EM. LOL :biggrin: :guns: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
$350 for rims

How long u gonna need the big booty bitch? Costs by the hour

:cool: :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
268 Posts
DOES $350 INCLUDE THE GOLD ADD ONS I WANTED? WHAT BRAND WE TALKIN' 'BOUT? I NEED A SPEC./MEASUREMENT FROM BACK OF ADAPTER TO BACK OUTER LIP OF WHEEL. I HAD OLD SHOOL MCLEANS 15X8 REVERSED AND THEY FIT PERFECT. I NEED TO MAKE SURE NEW RIMS ARE THE SAME AND I DEFINETLY WANT 15X8'S.

THE BIG BOOTY BITCH I NEED AT LEAST A YEAR SO I CAN CLAIM THAT HOE AS A DEPENDANT. :0

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by CRONIC2004@Oct 29 2003, 01:57 PM
DOES $350 INCLUDE THE GOLD ADD ONS I WANTED? WHAT BRAND WE TALKIN' 'BOUT? I NEED A SPEC./MEASUREMENT FROM BACK OF ADAPTER TO BACK OUTER LIP OF WHEEL. I HAD OLD SHOOL MCLEANS 15X8 REVERSED AND THEY FIT PERFECT. I NEED TO MAKE SURE NEW RIMS ARE THE SAME AND I DEFINETLY WANT 15X8'S.

THE BIG BOOTY BITCH I NEED AT LEAST A YEAR SO I CAN CLAIM THAT HOE AS A DEPENDANT. :0
I will get the info in the morning

·
Registered
94 Posts
How much for 13 x 7 knockoff, all chrome, bullet spinner, adapters shipped to central Wisconsin? :puffin:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wire wheels

WARRANTY PROVISIONS:
Today there are Companies selling Wire Wheels with little or no warranty to the consumer. When you buy these wheels, you are taking a substantial risk and danger of buying inferior wheels that will not last. Too many times the public is fooled by "mail Order Companies" that sell wheels that do not even come from the Company that they say they do.

When you order wire wheels from the us you are Guaranteed that they are built and finished to the highest standards in the industry.

For example each set of wheels come with a "THREE YEAR WARRANTY" as to the structural safety of the product.

you will receive a written warranty with your wheels

Still hagling the final prices but will post as soon as available

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by k gee@Oct 31 2003, 01:46 PM
how much for caprice smooth bumper wit billet front and rear smoothie, 91 caprice

also how much for 20x8.5" DOA flatliners???
$725 for both front and rear

the wheels i am goung to need to look into never delt no doa

·
Registered
268 Posts
Originally posted by CRONIC2004@Oct 29 2003, 01:57 PM

:confused: :confused: :confused:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts