LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have talked to meme before and i sent him money to build some pumps and hes still trying to play me.... and that was awile ago :angry:

Last edited by NoseUpIsuzu at Oct 17 2003, 10:09 PM

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
so why is my name involved in this? You did the deal with Meme not with me... See when you fuck with meme, you have to be in his shop and not let your money go...

When I buy something from meme, I am there, and won't pay till he has what I need...

Other than that, I'm sorry, your fucked, and there's nothing I can do about it... The deal wasn't with me...

Nacho

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
P.S. the name of my shop is One Stop Customs... I don't have any affilliations with Locos Custom Hydraulics... Yes we work together at times but that's about it. Other than that... you are talking to the wrong guy... Now if you send me the money for a Locos Custom Hydraulics pump... or any pump made by meme, built for competition... only then, should you say that I am being grimy...

P.S. i'm not pissed, just explaining... I'm part of the Locos crew... but not part of their shop anymore... that was when my bro worked with him and when I worked with them designing their site...

Learn how to be around him and its all good...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i didnt say the beef was with you or even meme for that matter im just letting people know whats really the deal when you deal with some one who doesnt want to be profesional about his shit. hes still a good builder next time you talk to him tell i said was up :cool:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its all good, but iwas wondering if you could make special ordered coils vause i need a set of 41/2 ton coils that measure at least 15 inches long(same as a 2 ton coil)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts