LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to buy a kit for my 64 impala just about to be done with frame it will be a hopper. i was looking into cce i like fuerte pumps with 1 inch lines.but been seeing a lot of talk about pitbull hydros but i went to web site and it suck but they do have a pump with 1 inch lines i still need info how much i need 10 & 16 cylinders how much for upgrade what is psi on pump do they use mazocchi 9 or 11,13 what about shipping do they sell springs i might even go piston pump i doing 4 pumps 10 or 12 battery so what do you guys think is the best :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Call Brent the owner up and he will tell you .most of his kits are built to customers order or he can put one together for you

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Call Brent, he is not a website builder so that may be why you didn't like it. He is a cool dude and he will walk you through everything.

PITBULL HYDRAULICS , LOUISVILLE, KY (502) 367-1956

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by lolow64@Feb 12 2010, 12:57 AM~16590315
I'm about to buy a kit for my 64 impala just about to be done with frame it will be a hopper. i was looking into cce i like fuerte pumps with 1 inch lines.but been seeing a lot of talk about pitbull hydros but i went to web site and it suck but they do have a pump with 1 inch lines i still need info how much i need 10 & 16 cylinders how much for upgrade what is psi on pump do they use mazocchi 9 or 11,13 what about shipping do they sell springs i might even go piston pump i doing 4 pumps 10 or 12 battery so what do you guys think is the best  :cool:  :cool:

this just hilarious

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
AS far as Ive herd that is some real good stuff. Met the guy once reel cool, dont sleep on it.

·
57 RAG
30,659 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Feb 12 2010, 11:57 AM~16593260
this just hilarious
he probably just left out the " sign unless he was trying to ask how many switches but why would he want 16 maybe like Dre :cheesy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts