LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To anyone that reads this.....I understand that people try to save money and do there installs at home.......but check out this link to the s-10 forum that someone posted today......he wanted to show everyone his install.......VERY UNSAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.p...&threadid=83184

·
Registered
265 Posts
the notch thing is BAD idea, but I kinda like the lower bag mount

but hell I been doin this for a few years and still dont have a cuttin torch :angry:

damn I need one

Jason

·
Registered
677 Posts
OMFG...that is the scariest thing I have seen in a loooooooooooooong time :uh:

I don't even want to imagine that at all. (I think I'm going to have some night mares now :biggrin: )

·
Burbans & Lacs
2,168 Posts
Originally posted by chuck@Jan 12 2004, 10:48 PM
well lets hope that the two of you posted what he did wrong instead of just berrating him to death with insults

he is learning cut the kid some slack

act like u did perfect shit your first time around

do either one of you even do your own shit?
i dont know about the others in this post but i can speak for streetlevelcreations...i've seen alot of the rides they've bagged and the work is great :thumbsup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by SICBSTRD+Jan 13 2004, 10:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SICBSTRD @ Jan 13 2004, 10:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--chuck@Jan 12 2004, 10:48 PM
well lets hope that the two of you posted  what he did wrong instead of just berrating him to death with insults

do either one of you  even do your own shit?
i dont know about the others in this post but i can speak for streetlevelcreations...i've seen alot of the rides they've bagged and the work is great :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
thanks for the plug.......SICBSTRD
:cool:
I was only trying to start a new thread...not have a war.....easy there

Last edited by streetlevelcreations at Jan 13 2004, 10:56 AM

·
Burbans & Lacs
2,168 Posts
Originally posted by streetlevelcreations+Jan 13 2004, 11:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (streetlevelcreations @ Jan 13 2004, 11:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 13 2004, 10:45 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--chuck
@Jan 12 2004, 10:48 PM
well lets hope that the two of you posted  what he did wrong instead of just berrating him to death with insults

do either one of you  even do your own shit?

i dont know about the others in this post but i can speak for streetlevelcreations...i've seen alot of the rides they've bagged and the work is great :thumbsup:
thanks for the plug.......SICBSTRD
:cool:
I was only trying to start a new thread...not have a war.....easy there[/b][/quote]
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by 505 Majestics@Jan 13 2004, 02:36 PM
IF ITS A BOMB.......BAG IT......IF NOT LIFT IT...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :ugh: :ugh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts