1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
86 regal back in 90

·
Registered
34 Posts
*****78 MONTE CARLO ***** Took the back springs out & heated the front ones ! I was 17 , one of the first of my crew that bought a car & could drive it legally ! WOULDN'T CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD ! WE WERE CRUZIN' IN '92 on MY BUDDIE'S 14 X 7 MCLEAN BOLT-ONS!:puffin:

·
Registered
10,395 Posts
87 chrysler fifth ave...had a torsion bar front so dropped it all the way down....tucked the whitewall on a 215/70-15...

·
Registered
497 Posts
my first was an 88 s-10 with heated front coils and 4 inch blocks in rear and 15x10 reverse offset mc leans damn them wheels stuck out far but it looked sweet and damn i got alot of tickets for them rims but it was worth it :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
About 15 years ago i had a Toyota 4x2 pick up... My dad and i had it painted, ground fx, convertible conversion, wheels, pinstripes, custom interior and a 1 pump set up... I'll try to find a pic... :biggrin: Got to start some where...

·
Registered
497 Posts
but my 88 cutlas ciera 4 door was the funnyest i heated my strut coils till the car would not drop any further and then i put low profile tires on it when drove at night all u could see is sparks from the front metal air dam and when u turned u heard all kinds of noises from the front end i even sold it for 800bucks when i was done beating the hell out of it lol lol :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: but at least i can say it was truly the lowest thing i ever saw drive without juice

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
It wasn't really a lowrider, but it was lowered...My first car: 1978 Plymouth Volare, the nice 2-door fastback style. Dropped the torsion bars and leafs and put low-profile tires on it with Magnum 500 wheels in back (they were for drum brakes so they didn't fit in the front! :( ) and I ended up finding a pair of Rallye wheels for up front. I painted it in the garage, flat black with a white bumble bee stripe around the ass and a white boxy stripe thing up front and tinted it the fuck out. Slant 6 with single straight pipe, 3 speed manual on the floor, manual steering, manual brakes. I taught myself to drive a stick on that car. If I could drive that, I can drive ANYTHING! :biggrin: I also learned all about how to drive a lowered car, and how not to drag my cross member everywhere! I'll have to find a pic...

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
My first was an 86 buick somerset. Bought it from a used car lot in 90 for $3500 and within a month a friend talked me into bringn it to his shop so he could cut the springs. Put a set of 5 stars and low profiles an amp and 2 10's and rolled. Damn I miss old days!

·
Registered
625 Posts
76 chevy luv long bed
torsion front
3" blocks PLUS a 2x4!!

:cool:

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
77 impala. chicken wire grill, heated springs......... scraaaaaaaaaaaping down the road. back in 90. first car i juiced was a 85 t-bird elan ( hated that car )

1 - 20 of 79 Posts