LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where i live i can only drive my 88 Monte SS in the spring/summer. my questions are, what size wheels and tires should i be rocking on this car for my spring/summer daily? ill have air ride, not juice so i wont be hoppin. and, whats the difference between reverse wires and deep dish wires are they not the same? my buddy thinks i should get 14's with the standard white walls, any pics of the 88 SS with 14" wires?

·
SO FRESH!!!!!
12,453 Posts
where you from

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the car will be parked through winter in a garage. they shouldnt rust driven in the spring/summer you think? what do you guys think of Homeboyz wheels? should i even put wires on an SS? i know alot of questions, but i need help. im just thinking some smaller wheels so i have a better drop on the bags.

G

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by 88monteSS@Sep 25 2007, 01:36 PM~8868089
where i live i can only drive my 88 Monte SS in the spring/summer. my questions are, what size wheels and tires should i be rocking on this car for my spring/summer daily? ill have air ride, not juice so i wont be hoppin. and, whats the difference between reverse wires and deep dish wires are they not the same? my buddy thinks i should get 14's with the standard white walls, any pics of the 88 SS with 14" wires?
You put on what you like or what you can afford. Theres no book sayin you have to put these type of wheels on. Every one on here fix up there ride by there taste or what they like. Its your Car.

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by djdvl666@Sep 25 2007, 06:02 PM~8868321
DO NOT GET CHINAS\\\\''

I REPEAT
DO NOT BUY CHINAS

THEY RUST EVEN IF YOU SNEEZE ON EM
anything will rust if not taken care of

·
SO FRESH!!!!!
12,453 Posts
Originally posted by biggeazy-e@Sep 27 2007, 12:46 PM~8880835
anything will rust if not taken care of
agreed get chinas if you take car of them they will last if you let them sit in the snow they wont wax them and thell be fine

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
some 14x7 or 13x7 will look nice. Ive had china wires on my rides in the past and as long as you take care of them up here in canada you will be fine. It all comes down to personal preference though, do what you like :cool:

·
Registered
9,584 Posts
do a search on here or you may even find some on cardomain

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
THEY LOOK GOOFY,, THE SS IS MORE SPORTSCAR CAMARO STYLED BODY,, THE IROCS LOOK DEADLY AND ON LOPROS AND 20S YOU SHOULDNT HAVE ANY TROUBLE GETTING DOWN...

·
Registered
70 Posts
hey...finally someone local...im from edmonton, rockin a set of chinas, and no problems...like mentioned keep em clean and ur golden...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts