LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I'm setting my car up for hopping, but, I got to thinking, before I pull all the pumps out, maybe I might try this 3 wheel thing.

How does this work? One pump and dump per cylinder right? Do I need any special frame work. It's all ready reinfored front to back. I don't have any chains on the axle.

I just want to see a few inches in the front, take a few pictures and then gut it.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
970 Posts
all you need is swperat dumps for the back cyls lock up the front and rear and dump 1 of the rear cyls if needed get a couple of fat mofos to sit on the trunk corner

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
if you just want a picture of it standing then hook up only one cylinder in the rear and have some torta sit on the rear corner with atleast 6 batts.and wala! 3 wheel not very good though with only 10 inchers in the rear and no coil over. but..............if you want a rolling three then it should three wheel fine. or........drop in 10-12 batteries coil over 14 inchers in the rear and a chain bridge,then it will three wheel juuust fine. never know i could be wrong but ive got a regal and it three wheels pretty fucken high, standing. (3 pumps 10 batteries)

(it would be helpful if you posted what kind of setup were talkin about, unless i missed it.)

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by juicedinsanta12@Nov 18 2003, 06:34 PM
if you just want a picture of it standing then hook up only one cylinder in the rear and have some torta sit on the rear corner with atleast 6 batts.and wala! 3 wheel not very good though with only 10 inchers in the rear and no coil over. but..............if you want a rolling three then it should three wheel fine. or........drop in 10-12 batteries coil over 14 inchers in the rear and a chain bridge,then it will three wheel juuust fine. never know i could be wrong but ive got a regal and it three wheels pretty fucken high, standing. (3 pumps 10 batteries)

(it would be helpful if you posted what kind of setup were talkin about, unless i missed it.)
Hey thank for the info. I was wondering about this chain bridge deal. If I really needed it just to see a simple 3 wheel.

Do you have a PIC of your ride? What year is it?

I got the car with a setup in it already, but everythings got to go. I can put what ever I want in there. I was just wondering if the 4 pumps and dumps to each cyclinder would give me a 3wheel. Looks like it was made to do side2side, as each pump plumbs to side cylinders. Not front and back for each pump.

Thanks again.

N

·
0 Posts
i have an 81 regal and it has a chain bridge and 14"cylinders in the rear i saw something on here somewhere about how to measure it all if i rember it was run the cylinders to 10" up and that is how long the chains need to be they act as a piviot point to pull up the front again i am no expert but this works great on my car will pause 3 while i go into the club and look for some bitches....

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
I used to pause 3 with 2 pumps, 6 batteries, coilover and 12 in the rear of my ride

85 regal, so longer strokes in the rear, and coilover, should help ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts