LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And yes another idea.

Just some thoughts to share.

The perfect pump, it would be about the size and weight of a group 31 battery. It would have only one outlet port and have the dump and check built in. There would be no block or manifold. Just a tank gears and plate for the motor. The motor would be a custom heavy duty 6 volts or even 9 volts. The dump would be a custom designed Adex and no need for a slow. The pressure port exits at the front end of the tank. You can run a straight line or angle.

This design is like a aircraft setup, except the tank surrounds the gears, and valve and there is no block/manifold.

If you needed a slow, there would be an optional model. The slow down would be inside the tank and the handle would extend outside

There would be a replaceable module that would be a fan with cooler fins at the end of the motor.

Benefits: fits right in place of a group 31 on your battery tray. No outside plumbing. A square tank that also surrounds the upper part of the motor may provide more fluid.

Comments??

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
what's up tony? How much have you had to drink tonite? J/K....

Interesting ideas... I'll have to think about that one..

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey JAY,

Naw, this was from the other night.

Hey I don't have aircraft right angle slowdowns, I thought I did.

I just got me some ME TIME, Saturday I finally installed one of my BMH 3 1/2 ton coils, Hops kinda stupid, but I'm 1/2 way there. Yeah, I'm slow on those books too, sorry about the delay, I'm at work and we're closed and I still got a car to work on, so when I get home I'll try to get my kids to make the copies...

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros@Jul 25 2005, 09:42 PM
Hey JAY,

Naw, this was from the other night. 

Hey I don't have aircraft right angle slowdowns, I thought I did.

I just got me some ME TIME, Saturday I finally installed one of my BMH 3 1/2 ton coils, Hops kinda stupid, but I'm 1/2 way there.  Yeah, I'm slow on those books too, sorry about the delay, I'm at work and we're closed, so when I get home I'll try to get my kids to make the copies...
[snapback]3477759[/snapback]​

;) Cool... yeah i've been wicked busy trying to do way too many things...

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
how high is the regal getting?

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros@Jul 25 2005, 09:34 PM
And yes another idea.

The perfect pump, it would be about the size and weight of a group 31 battery. It would have only one outlet port and have the dump and check built in. There would be no block or manifold. Just a tank gears and plate for the motor. The motor would be a custom heavy duty 6 volts or even 9 volts. The dump would be a custom designed Adex and no need for a slow.  The pressure port exits at the front end of the tank. You can run a straight line or angle.

This design is like a aircraft setup, except the tank surrounds the gears, and valve and there is no block/manifold.

If you needed a slow, there would be an optional model. The slow down would be inside the tank and the handle would extend outside

There would be a replaceable module that would be a fan with cooler fins at the end of the motor.

Benefits: fits right in place of a group 31 on your battery tray. No outside plumbing.  A square tank that also surrounds the upper part of the motor may provide more fluid.

Comments??
[snapback]3477712[/snapback]​

have you drawn a scetch of this?

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by blueouija@Jul 25 2005, 06:46 PM
how high is the regal getting?
[snapback]3477785[/snapback]​
The piston pump is throwing off my timing, I got to start at 4 batteries again to relearn, as it has been about three months. I was at approx 28" with 7 batteries. Once I get the other coil in and get my timing back we'll see.

BTW, full stack 3 1/2 tons are not all that hard to install.

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros@Jul 25 2005, 08:34 PM
And yes another idea.

The perfect pump, it would be about the size and weight of a group 31 battery. It would have only one outlet port and have the dump and check built in. There would be no block or manifold. Just a tank gears and plate for the motor. The motor would be a custom heavy duty 6 volts or even 9 volts. The dump would be a custom designed Adex and no need for a slow.  The pressure port exits at the front end of the tank. You can run a straight line or angle.

Benefits: fits right in place of a group 31 on your battery tray. No outside plumbing.  A square tank that also surrounds the upper part of the motor may provide more fluid.

Comments??
[snapback]3477712[/snapback]​

hey from one tony to another, i need a picture or diagram, im stupid

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you saying from one stupid Tony to another??? !!! Damn, found me out again!

I don't have a good CAD program, meaning it takes me forever to get something online. I need to get one of those drawing board thingies.

Imagine, a crome tank with round corners, about the size of a battery. Under one end you can just make out these fins and a battery terminal. At the other end is this single port and a power wire for the dump.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts