LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
Originally posted by Regalism@Aug 16 2006, 03:56 PM~5982059
1979 Buick Regal V8 runs good needs minor work... Has 2 cce pumps 10 batteries 4 switches ... Paint is ok about 5 months old.... Hit me up Tell me what you would give for it.....
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/photos4man/b4.jpg
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/pho...an/P1010035.jpg
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/pho...an/P1010036.jpg
:uh: :uh: ISNT THAT JENDA'S OLD CAR. DIDNT YOU GET THAT FROM SOME CAT IN OREGON :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea i did and? The Northwest is small It is jends old car with some modification.... WHY U THINK I PUT UP THE OLD PIC.... A B4 AND AFTER.... PLEASE DONT HATE ON MY THREAD

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
Originally posted by Regalism@Aug 16 2006, 04:27 PM~5982188
Yea i did and?  The Northwest is small It is jends old car with some modification.... WHY U THINK I PUT UP THE OLD PIC.... A B4 AND AFTER.... PLEASE DONT HATE ON MY THREAD
:twak: :twak: :twak: WAIT A MINUTE YOU FUCKEN PIECE OF SHIT. AINT NOBODY HATING ON YOUR THREAD YET BITCH. AND THAT RIDE WOULD ONLY BE WORTH ABOUT 1500 WITH THE SETUP. I MEEN DID YOU EVEN BUY THE NEW BATTS THAT IT DESPERATLY NEEDED??????? DID YOU EVER FIX THAT OTHER GATE. WHAT ABOUT THE CARB PROBLEM ON IT?????? I'M JUST WONDERING BECAUSE I KNOW THE LOWDOWN ON THAT RIDE BECAUSE I WAS GONNA BUY IT AT ONE POINT FROM JOSH THE PREVIOUS OWNER WHEN I WAS UP THERE IN WASHINGTON YOU FUCKEN DICKWIPE :guns: :guns: :guns: KEEP FUCKEN WITH ME AND I WILL BURN THIS FUCKEN THREAD DOWN BITCH :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
Originally posted by Regalism@Aug 16 2006, 04:33 PM~5982219
lmao.....SENSITIVE KID
I AINT NO KID EITHER BITCH :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WELL UR REALLY SENSITIVE FOR SOME ODD REASON BUT DO WAT U NEED TO DO I REALLY DONT GIVE A SHIT

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
o AND BY THE WAY ARE U BLACK OR LATINO BECAUSE U IM ME AND SAID "I MESED WITH THE WRONG NIGGA PUTO" THATS A LITTLE CONFUSING TO ME....

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
motor pics :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
O AND BY THE WAY ARE U BLACK OR LATINO BECAUSE U IM ME AND SAID "I MESED WITH THE WRONG NIGGA PUTO" THATS A LITTLE CONFUSING TO ME....

·
Registered
70,997 Posts
Originally posted by bigpimpin25@Aug 16 2006, 05:31 PM~5982212
:twak:  :twak:  :twak: WAIT A MINUTE YOU FUCKEN PIECE OF SHIT. AINT NOBODY HATING ON YOUR THREAD YET BITCH. AND THAT RIDE WOULD ONLY BE WORTH ABOUT 1500 WITH THE SETUP. I MEEN DID YOU EVEN BUY THE NEW BATTS THAT IT DESPERATLY NEEDED??????? DID YOU EVER FIX THAT OTHER GATE. WHAT ABOUT THE CARB PROBLEM ON IT?????? I'M JUST WONDERING BECAUSE I KNOW THE LOWDOWN ON THAT RIDE BECAUSE I WAS GONNA BUY IT AT ONE POINT FROM JOSH THE PREVIOUS OWNER WHEN I WAS UP THERE IN WASHINGTON YOU FUCKEN DICKWIPE :guns:  :guns:  :guns: KEEP FUCKEN WITH ME AND I WILL BURN THIS FUCKEN THREAD DOWN BITCH :mad:  :mad:  :mad:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
setup pics
see what I meen about the new batts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
YES KEEP THE OLD PICS COMMING NOW U REALLY THINK I WOULD PAIN THE CAR AND NOT FIX THE PROBLEMS THA IT HAD......LMAO

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
IS THAT ALL COME ON HOMIE I SAID TEN BATTERIES NOT 15 AND I SAID 2 PUMPS NOT 3 HOMIE YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT....

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
Originally posted by Regalism@Aug 16 2006, 04:41 PM~5982273
YES KEEP THE OLD PICS COMMING NOW U REALLY THINK I WOULD PAIN THE CAR AND NOT FIX THE PROBLEMS THA IT HAD......LMAO
:ugh: :ugh: :ugh: well YEAH because you NEVER said anything about what it had NOR what was WRONG with the fucken car you fucken piece of shit NEWBIE. Go ahead and show the NEW setup now fucker. :buttkick: :buttkick: :buttkick:

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts