LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE FLOORS HAVE SOME RUST SAME WITH THE TRUNK AND PASSENGER SIDE ROCKER. HAS ALL CHROMES. CAR IS COMPLETE, MINUS THE MOTOR AND TRANNY. ALSO NEEDS FRONT SEAT. REAR SEAT IS THERE AND ALL PANELS, NEEDS COMPLETE RESTORE. CAR HAS BEEN SITTING FOR YEARS. GREAT PROJECT. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,351 Posts
I'll give you my left nut...

·
Registered
795 Posts
2 twinkies glass of cool aid and naughtys left nut

·
Registered
795 Posts
by the way them twinkies r frozen better that way lol

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
$2000 delivered

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
3-5k

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
it isnt worth anything.....you should just send it to me so it isnt taking up space in your garage :biggrin:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ill just keep it then, was just testing the waters, maybe someone would give me some cash for it, I got it for $200 it was covered in blackberry bushes, just happened to see it one day so I offered tp buy it. It has a clean title and everything and he threw in a nice ass car trailer with a power winch. It was a deal of a lifetime. I will keep you updated on the progress. If anyone is selling a drop top let me know, thanks

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
iTS FOR SALE, LOOKING TO GET 5000 OBO, LET ME KNOW, THE BODY IS GOING BACK ON, I JUST UNBOLTED IT AND JACKED IT UP, FRAME NEVER MOVED, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT

·
Registered
308 Posts
Originally posted by pomoboy@Sep 20 2005, 10:00 PM~3854154
ill just keep it then, was just testing the waters, maybe someone would give me some cash for it, I got it for $200 it was covered in blackberry bushes, just happened to see it one day so I offered tp buy it. It has a clean title and everything and he threw in a nice ass car trailer with a power winch. It was a deal of a lifetime. I will keep you updated on the progress. If anyone is selling a drop top let me know, thanks

iTS FOR SALE, LOOKING TO GET 5000 OBO, LET ME KNOW, THE BODY IS GOING BACK ON, I JUST UNBOLTED IT AND JACKED IT UP, FRAME NEVER MOVED, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT
WOW :uh:

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
good luck.... that price is a bit high

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
People in Cali really pay those high prices?

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
should be checkin out the mid west, I found a 64 two door hard top, 70 original miles, $10,000. A guy I know is selling a lifted 64 ss convert, wrapped frame, 13x7 daytons, $10,000. The non SS has sold, but I don't know about the SS.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts