LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics if possible Please---Need some help deciding--Car color Lavender/metallic w/Chrome trim--Tan/cream cloth top

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Originally posted by WSLC801@Jul 21 2005, 03:06 PM
Pics if possible Please---Need some help deciding--Car color Lavender/metallic w/Chrome trim--Tan/cream cloth top
[snapback]3451418[/snapback]​
I'm getting ready to order a set of 20x8 180 spoke standards for my 96 DeVille.

Standards will fit on your ride (FWD/lip lased spokes are garbage). All you have to do is grind the back fender lips all the way down in order to make them fit.

14-16's will be tought to pull off, sinc you've got more rubber on the tire. The fender lips will have to be worked on a lot harder since the tire is right there. 19's/20's have more lip clearance, so keep that in mind.

My car is silver with the cream/tan top. I have chrome trim but gold emblems. I'm getting color spokes from Keith here on this site (he's the man ;) ) and I'm getting the spokes to match my top.

:machinegun:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by cre8nhavoc@Jul 21 2005, 06:59 PM
I'm getting ready to order a set of 20x8 180 spoke standards for my 96 DeVille.

Standards will fit on your ride (FWD/lip lased spokes are garbage).  All you have to do is grind the back fender lips all the way down in order to make them fit.
[snapback]3452094[/snapback]​
I don't know about that man. I had FWD/lip lace 20" and they fit on but barely. The standards might be to low of an offset for it to fit on the front and rear.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Originally posted by lil deville@Jul 21 2005, 06:02 PM
I don't know about that man. I had FWD/lip lace 20" and they fit on but barely. The standards might be to low of an offset for it to fit on the front and rear.
[snapback]3452414[/snapback]​
I did a little research and found that you can fit standards on the ride. And a guy who lives here in the city drives a 94-96 on 20 inch 180 spoke standards.

You're right about the FWD LL's though. I talked to a guy who had them on his car, and he said that he had to take bumps to the side super slow cause the spokes rubbed near the KO by back fender lip.

This is LUXURY's 95 Deville. She has 14's on her ride.

PM her, she'll hook you up with some info. She's good people :biggrin: She told me her boy fit 16's no problem too (that's factory size).

But for what it's all worth, if I had known how much of a headache it would be to trick out my Deville, I would've looked for a Fleetwood!
:uh:

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by cleAn85@Jul 21 2005, 11:24 PM
A "FOR SALE" sign!!!!!!
[snapback]3454710[/snapback]​
Son of a bitch, you took the words right outta my mouth!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
787 Posts

okay i am in this situation this is what i did
i got a 95 deville

i wanted 18" fwd 100 spoke 2 ear knock off with the vogue 235/50/18, problem tire will not be available until 9/05 to 10/05 i did not want to wait

so what i did is called Douglas at Ichiban and he sent me out 1 set all chrome 17" 100 spoke fwd 2 ear knock off with a set of 235/55/17 vogues

i put them on car they look awesome it drives awesome

wheels are completely tucked they do not stick out at all
they do not rub at all
car is all standard suspension

i am at work and am trying to get a digital shot to share it with you

·
Registered
787 Posts
got the photos in the nick of time i leave work in an hour and won't be back on-line until Monday

here you go my 1995 cadillac Deville with
OG Wire Wheels
17x8
FWD
all chrome
100spoke
2 ear knock off

vogue 235/55/17

keep in mind i installed them a week ago and washed off the my county blues then, there with one weeks worth of dirt on them so if i wash they will be brighter

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn! thanks for the replies---So most of you have spokes, that's cool! Now for cleaning those spokes ( desert city Utah ) what do you think will work best ? I'll go ahead and PM Luxury to see what up --

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Jul 22 2005, 12:51 PM
Son of a bitch, you took the words right outta my mouth!!!  :biggrin:
[snapback]3455765[/snapback]​
;) ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts