1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Viking800@Jul 27 2005, 06:50 PM
if you like it put it on your car don't worry about what other people think
[snapback]3492899[/snapback]​
yeah well when you think about this shit as much as i do you begin to second guess yourself and think "but what if i painted it this color and this color" it never ends i can never make up my mind. i just want some opinions, in the end i always do what i think is best :uh:

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
I LIKE THAT COLOR THE ONLY THING IS THAT THOSE BLUES ARE POPULAR RIGHT NOW AND I SEEN THEM ON ALOT OF LACS I CAN COUNT 8 OFF HAND I SEEN. BUT MAYBE IF YOU MIX IT WITH A DIFFRENT COLOR LIKE A WHITE TOP OR GRAY TOP JUST ALOT OF LACS IN THOSE COLORS OUT RIGHT NOW.

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by plague@Jul 27 2005, 09:33 PM
I LIKE THAT COLOR THE ONLY THING IS THAT THOSE BLUES ARE POPULAR RIGHT NOW AND I SEEN THEM ON ALOT OF LACS I CAN COUNT 8 OFF HAND I SEEN. BUT MAYBE IF YOU MIX IT WITH A DIFFRENT COLOR LIKE A WHITE TOP OR GRAY TOP JUST ALOT OF LACS IN THOSE COLORS OUT RIGHT NOW.
[snapback]3493407[/snapback]​

this lake violet pearl..flip flops

Attachments

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Originally posted by 3onthree@Jul 27 2005, 07:22 PM
yeah well when you think about this shit as much as i do you begin to second guess yourself and think "but what if i painted it this color and this color" it never ends i can never make up my mind. i just want some opinions, in the end i always do what i think is best :uh:
[snapback]3493067[/snapback]​
I dont drcide o na color until I actually go buy yhe paint. I usually have 2-3 in mind, then pick one at the last minute. And I don't look back after the final decision....

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by usojohn@Jul 31 2005, 12:46 AM
I dont drcide o na color until I actually go buy yhe paint. I usually have 2-3 in mind, then pick one at the last minute. And I don't look back after the final decision....
[snapback]3513235[/snapback]​
point is>

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by show-bound@Jul 31 2005, 04:50 AM
point is>
[snapback]3513722[/snapback]​
thats what i'm sayin. he's right, i'll probly never make up my mind till the last minute and i buy it, then theres no turning back.

·
Registered
120 Posts
The hardest thing about finishing my car was what color to paint it. I finally decided on the color, and opened the can to mix it, and I ended up adding another pearl to the mix. No test panel...nothing! I was shitting my pants, but it came out awesome...and it wasn't an 'outa the can' color I'd see on someone elses.

Hang in there...you'll find something that blows you away!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts